Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 PM #2511
Модератор

Модератор

Missed me and my dumps? ;O) Here is a collection of some of my shits from the past 5 months or so. If you like more or less natural style shitting, these are for you!
7 scenes, 14min30sec
1. First 2 scenes: shitting 2 big dumps into a bag on the floor after eating 3 or 4 7-11 hot dog cheese toasties the night before LOL
2. Next 5 scenes of me in the morning waking up (not glamorous LOLLL yikes!) showing you the inside of my dirty underwear, then dropping loads either standing up or leaning on my bed :O)
***I am very busy and often do not have time to reply to all the messages I receive, I apologize! Thank you for your messages though, enjoy my video!***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 14 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 PM #2512
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Panther is seductively teasing you with her leather outfit and big and messy load in her diaper and plastic pants.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 22 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:15 PM #2513
Модератор

Модератор

Im out in the woods all alone or so I hope!
Old 06-05-2019, 06:15 PM #2514
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me urgently spew out very soft poop onto the ground and then pee into a cute, clear cup to drink. This is my first time smearing and it mostly goes over my tits as I verbally degrade myself throughout the video. I grab my vibrator to use it on my pussy and cant help but to smear more over my cute and already messy tits.
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:16 PM #2515
Модератор

Модератор

I have you held captive in my toilet. There is no escape from your fate. I piss on your first then let load after load after load of warm firm shits drop onto you. I stop in between and let my shit coated asshole wink at you. By the end, Ive completely coating the camera from the massive amount!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:17 PM #2516
Модератор

Модератор

Fucking hell I have to shit so bad. I show you how much I need to go, groundhogging and showing off the turd poking out of my hole. It feels SO fucking good to poop and I pant and moan with pleasure as Im finally able to push out all the shit begging to be released. I show off my delicious load and smear it all over my plump bubble butt and shake my shit-caked booty for you, twerking and telling you how good it smells <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:17 PM #2517
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up on the floor chained up, and see me, a girl with a black bandana covering half her face. I explain to you, I slipped something in your drink when I saw you the night before at the club and that I kidnapped you to make you my personal toilet. I expose my ass to you through my split open tights while my tits out. I shove my ass in your face and make you smell it as I tell you about the big Mexican dinner I had before this, just for you. I put you down on the floor and start to use your mouth as my toilet, you see a great view from below as shit cover so your view. After I've released my load, I watch you from above, laughing at how pathetic you are as I shove my dirty hole in your face again for you to clean.
Models: scat-princess

Duration: 2 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:18 PM #2518
Модератор

Модератор

Your scat slut is getting ready to go to our friends event, Ive got a sexy dress on and let you watch me put on those brand new platform high heels you got me. Theyre so hot I cant help but show them off
Old 06-05-2019, 06:18 PM #2519
Модератор

Модератор

The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing!
[Custom Request]:
At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:18 PM #2520
Модератор

Модератор

How do i get myself into these uncomfortable pooping situations!?!?!?
My problem is, I havent shit in 3 days because I have a problem with gastro-paralysis that my doctor has even prescribed me medicine for. But it has been acting up and I cant go, it hurts so bad!!!
So I call my doctor and he advises me to drink some coffee to see if that will finally push all that poop outso I take his advice and lo and behold, soon after I feel my ass activating! I tell my doctor that I think it is gonna come out soon.
BUT THEN!
Holy moses! It turns out my doctor is a big freaking PERVERT and asks me to let him listen to me shit in my pants while on the phone! What the hell!?!?! I am shocked at first, but then I realize that I did notice that he was always kind of attracted to me!
I keep teasing him, putting the phone near my ass so he can hear it crackling.then he tells me he is jacking off in his office alone listening to my poop fill up my jean shorts. I keep teasing him, telling he is a nasty boy, naughty pervert, and so on!
Who would have known my doctor was such a freak!?
Anyway, he then asks me to sit down and squish the shit that is in my shorts :O) So I do, and describe it to him, it is all wet and mushy! I smash it and it makes a big poop pancake in my shorts LOL It gets all over the floor and all over my legs.you will love watching it plop out of the legs of my shorts!
Then I take off my shorts and show you the load, and then show you up close my dirty ass smeared with my poop!
This is a very very very HOT and FUN clip! These are my favorite kind of clips to make, sexy, naughty, but always FUN! I hope to let YOU indulge your pants-pooping freak self, too!
Have fun!!! <3 <3 <3
-Peteuse
Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile