Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 PM #36191
Модератор

Модератор

It's the Intox Fantasyest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little poppers slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of vodka! Your my favorite little Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 PM #36192
Модератор

Модератор

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:40 PM #36193
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:40 PM #36194
Модератор

Модератор

Your beautiful and naughty girlfriend, Alexis Deen, has you alone for just a few minutes before her dad gets home. She props her bare, pedicured feet up on her daddy's coffee table and teases you by wiggling and stretching her toes. She's such a dirty girl that she wants you to jerk off to her feet right now, right here in the living room. Alexis begs you to lick and suck on her pretty little feet as you stroke your cock harder and harder. Just the thought of you slobbering on her soft soles and polished toenails gets her so turned on. Her daddy might hear her moans before he even reaches the door.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:40 PM #36195
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 PM #36196
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 PM #36197
Модератор

Модератор

21 cards is all that's needed to get you fucked up and drained. One card for sniffs, the next for breathe holds. Back and forth, sniffing, holding, stroking. Paired with my perfect body in a shiny bodysuit, there's no way you could ever resist. I know how that bottle makes you feel. How it makes you weak, how it makes you stroke. You have it in you, stroke slut? Or will you **** before your last inhale?
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 PM #36198
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 PM #36199
Модератор

Модератор

You're so desperate for titties! You saw the gif and just HAD to have this one. You have boobs on the brain! They make you reckless, ensuring you lose absolute control. I will mesmerize you with these beauties, turning you to putty in my hands... Show me how weak I make you... I want something BIG from you. Impress me, tit-aholic!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 PM #36200
Модератор

Модератор

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile