Old 08-19-2019, 02:44 AM #10711
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me Dine and Dump…
I eat a Sweetcorn Pizza for you then i hold my large poo in for days then dump it all out in my Pizza Box.
Close up View of it coming out.
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:47 AM #10712
Модератор

Модератор

Human toilet girl was very sexy in this video. Today, for the first time she hot horny from her boyfriend shitting in her mouth.
Watch as she seductively suck on his turds, blowing kisses and even playing with her own naked body and little tits while eating his shit!
She did suffer a little near the end. At one point during her gagging you can clearly hear the vomit shit soup mix coming back up and you hear the loud gulps as she swallows it right back down!
To prove a point she gave a sexy smile and seductively sucked the butt plug clean at the end of the video. This is the very best shit eating girlfriend out there!
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Are you a fan of seeing women orgasm from shitting in someone’s mouth and cumming while their shit is being eaten? Then check my store for Broken Toilet 45 and Broken Toilet 49 where I reach intense orgasm in my slave’s face from the pleasure of him eating my shit right out of my ass. Very big & impressive bowel movements I had in those clips xoxo
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:51 AM #10713
Модератор

Модератор

Did you know we as women can cum and shit at the same? I'm warning you, this is my HOTTEST scat video to this date. I wanted to share something very special with you. My facial natural facial expressions when I take a huge shit in someone's mouth. But something unexpected happened. It felt so amazing taking such a huge shit, feeling him lick my turd and letting it slide slowly over his tongue that I got horny beyond human comprehension.
You can literally see my vagina getting wet and the fluids start leaking. Halfway through his feeding I couldn't take it any longer. I just couldn't help myself and started masturbating in pure ecstasy. I started to orgasm lighting quick and the contractions only made me keep shitting into his mouth and face even more.
It felt like the pleasure from shitting and cumming at the same time spread through my entire body like wildfire. As my fourth load of shit turned creamier and softer I rode my ass harder into his mouth and face as my soft shit crackled out of my asshole during my orgasm. This only intensified my orgasm and made me cum harder and longer. My natural facial expressions are indeed intimate and priceless and I'm sharing it with YOU!
It is so fucking hot & erotic to cum right in someone's face WHILE you are shitting in his mouth! He has no choice but to endure the humiliation of it all! Tasting my stinking SHIT as my body squirm in pure pleasure from orgasm as I CUM right in his pathetic face! I think this should be women's birth right
Old 08-19-2019, 02:52 AM #10714
Модератор

Модератор

I love playing with my tiny model cars. I have to shit really bad and I decide to put them in my butt…so i can shit them out! First I step on the cars and play with them a little bit with my bare feet and then I drive the tiny model cars up to my butt hole, and drive them right inside! I poop them out along with my huge shit, and then show you my turd covered toy cars while I play with them!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 873 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:56 AM #10715
Модератор

Модератор

Queen Sylvy back with a new FUNKY bakers dozen minutes of action!!! Enjoy As she Spreads wides and drops a hot load (with a few lil poots mixed in for good measure!) Two great Morning time dumps. She comes in her leopard PJs in the 1st scene. Enjoy as her long snakes crackle then splash in the bowl, getting all over her seat and her ass!! I just love the sight of her puckering asshole prolaspsing as she tries to push it out!! Then enjoy another scene as she returns and drops and even bigger load. Two Great new FUNKY clips to add to the collection!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:09 AM #10716
Модератор

Модератор

My ex boyfriend leave here in my house his tablet… I think today it’s the perfect day to abused of this fucking thing… A big poo ever and a massive pee session over this tablet… You can’t miss this revenge!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:11 AM #10717
Модератор

Модератор

I was dressed today in a pair of erotic crotchless pantyhose and a sexy catsuit. I invited my slut in the dungeon. Then I told him to lay down on the floor. I face sitting him and order to smell my ass and pussy. I use my slave as my toilet and humiliate him. A perfect day for him to eat delicious from his Goddess !
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:13 AM #10718
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is a little whore! I let her go for a walk, and she went to fuck without permission. Now she will be punished. She doesn’t know what’s coming. I dragged her by the hair into the room, slapped her and kicked her. Since this slut likes to fuck, I’ll fuck her hard in the ass. I fucked her wide ass until she started apologizing and begging for mercy. I listened to her pleas when I was completely satisfied with her agreement to everything. And that little bitch knows what I want. She’ll have to eat my shit. And I don’t care if she’s ready. She obediently lay down on the floor, opened her mouth and began to eat shit. Now I am satisfied, calmed down and forgave her. She’s my favorite toilet bowl.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 22 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:15 AM #10719
Модератор

Модератор

Day at the pool, I come home and surprise … I wear a diaper for children (take to my sister baby). Beginning to take cups of acupressure therapy and show you a fantastic massage for those who have problems with swelling belly … … lazy bowel … the result was immediate … the diaper begins to swell embarrassing! – Full of shit … I put inside a finger and looks …. it is dirty! I take a bit of shit and taste mmm .. then more and more … a fantastic video!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 24 min 36 s
Size: 886 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:17 AM #10720
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty Priscilla and RosellaExtrem piss a slave in the mouth!
Here my girlfriend Dirty Priscilla and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our piss. So we have the guy, one after another, pissing extremely in his mouth and he has, liter wise, swallowed our delicious champagne.
He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to pee so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile