Old 04-27-2019, 07:30 AM #17321
Модератор

Модератор

How does it feel to be completely powerless and weak when you look at my hot ass? To know that I never fail to make you even weaker? That you have zero control. To know that someone so superior could easily steal all your willpower. I know I'm so hot, so sexy, way beyond perfect. Looking at my ass is such a blessing for you. Each perfect round cheek brings you to your knees. You adore it. Looking up at it as your cock grows harder and harder brings you so much pleasure. Stroking to it has become your favorite addiction. You're my good little ass addict. I will teach you to love, worship and pay my ass properly. These sexy chains dangling from my perfect bubble butt represents the hold I have over you. You can't resist it. It's all you want and need. Bow down and praise it!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:32 AM #17322
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:35 AM #17323
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera. In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!* I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe! Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose. That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:40 AM #17324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:40 AM #17325
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:44 AM #17326
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: Executrixx Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - coerced ORGASMS - coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:56 AM #17327
Модератор

Модератор

Look at the preview! Adams Apple, Larynx and Neck Fetisch are the keywords for this extraordinary clip.
Models: Empress-Victoria

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 07:58 AM #17328
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 08:02 AM #17329
Модератор

Модератор

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 08:03 AM #17330
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile