Old 06-10-2019, 04:16 PM #5511
Модератор

Модератор

My boyfriends been thinking about my ass all day. I finally come home, place my big fat white ass on his face and smother him with my booty. I order him to lick my naughty little hole for me. I then laugh, asking if he wants even more of my assthen blast him with a hot fart. He loves it! I fart in his face over and over again, teasing him as he sniffs them up, until I lay down on my stomach to REALLY push out all that Mexican stank. The force of laying down makes those farts come out HUGE and LOUD! Im so hot from farting in front of my boyfriend my short shorts are drenched I pull my cheeks open to show off that nasty little gassy hole <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:16 PM #5512
Модератор

Модератор

Just let your mind go blank, and let me lead you into eating my shit!
I piss and shit on the floor, and as you can see it is a good meal.
So here comes the training, I want you to eat and lick my shit from my stilettos. Got it?
So start cleaning my shoes like the good shit eater you want to be!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:16 PM #5513
Модератор

Модератор

The short and very sweet video begins with me nude, at home in my bathroom. Its time for my normal morning shit and I wanted to share it with you! I smile and wave to you, and then squat down facing you. You see my nude body, but only the lower part of my face as I shit. After Im done, I stand up, and turn around, my ass facing the camera, and bend all the way over, spreading my ass cheeks open to show you my asshole afterward, and looking at you through my legs. Its pretty cute!
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 31.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:17 PM #5514
Модератор

Модератор

my friend roxy tries to shit for the very first time in slaves mouth but she cant. i show her how it works and shit a big big load in his loser mouth. Yumy!
Lisa
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:17 PM #5515
Модератор

Модератор

I am talking with you by the phone. I wear your favourite high heels and my favourite jeans. You are away at home and I know that you are missing me so much. I want to send you some gift and I am sure that you will feel much better. I will make for you dirty jeans because I know very good that you love to watch on me while I am pooping myself. I know very good that you love to watch on this dirty jeans, eat those shit and smell it. At the end you love to lick my ass and make it really clean. I have a right ? You will be enjoy to get those messy pants?
Models: BibiStar

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:17 PM #5516
Модератор

Модератор

We continue to release a series of videos from our hot walks in the fresh air . We with my girlfriend Olga and I went for a walk , and I wanted to have sex with his girlfriend Olga . I lay down naked on the blankets completely naked , and began to caress rubber cock with her mouth fucking the way I want to not suck rubber cock and your its yours , I caress the rubber cock , then comes up to me and Olga takes rezinovy cock in my hands and I spread her legs . Olga first caress my pussy tongue , and then enters in my pussy rubber cock and starts to fuck me . I fucking excitement I want Olga did not stop . I want more and more , but then Olga pribyvaet me , and shows me to stand up I stand up she sits down on his knees and opens his mouth , I realized that my friend wants , I begin to fill her mouth with shit , I just shit in her mouth . Olga eating my shit , while caressing my anus with her tongue . We switched places and now Olga, shit in my mouth . What hot her shit filled my mouth , I just loved it . But I want more Olga turns to me and sits on his lap and we start kissing our mouths are full of shit , but were whores and we dont care we crave depravity just want to be your slaves things which you could do it , and we are ready to give you the opportunity . We kiss the shit flows through our Breasts , then Olga gets up and we start to walk around naked with dirty shit from assholes , and mouths full of shit . Olga and I again start to kiss , how the fuck is it exciting like we want you we fucked our shit from dirty Asses and mouths .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:17 PM #5517
Модератор

Модератор

Merry Christmas!
I have a very special present for you! Look at this cute little Christmas bag I have for you to open! Oh no! Its empty! Hmm Well, I guess Ill have to fill it up for you! I want you to have a very special Christmas so I will give you the most special gift!
I open my little Christmas bag and squat right over it! I let out a cute little giggle and start filling the bag with my fresh warm pee! Oh it feels good to pee for you! I think you will be very happy to receive my pee for Christmas!
What!? My pee is not enough for you!? You want some poo too!? Well, okay! I can do that! The pee bag is full and wont stay up so I get another little Christmas bag, open it up and squat right over it! I hope my poo lands in the bag! I start pushing and squeezing out a nice big load just for you!
Merry Christmas!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:18 PM #5518
Модератор

Модератор

Blogger wanted to show how she cooks new dish but during filming had desperation. So insted prepairing food she cleaned dirty ass and floor with towels
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:19 PM #5519
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you sniffing my dirty panties in my hamperwhy you dirty little pervert! And to think I let my son be friends with you for so long! Well youre not welcome over at my house anymore, you little freak! You deserve to be punished! You love smelling my ass on my panties so much, then come over here and get the real THING! Get on your knees, you little bitch, and take all my hot nasty farts in you face! Thats right, suck them down, I want your lips around my pucker as I blow all these disgusting farts right down your THROAT!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:19 PM #5520
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man is being pleasured by his Giant Mistress where he receives her golden juice straight into his mouth and he drinks it! Then he gets to eat his Mistress pussy and get smothered with her BIG ass. She then deposits her BIG shit and a load of DUMP into his face before scrubbing it all over! MUST WATCH!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 43 min 7 s
Resolution: 450 x 800
Format: Windows Media
Size: 837 MiB
Download From AnzFile