Old 06-25-2019, 04:35 PM #43911
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:37 PM #43912
Модератор

Модератор

A continuation to "You are my Slave Forever." I list all of the tasks that you will do for me on a daily basis. You are to be on your leash at all times with your shock collar on, completing your tasks. I have your documents and your passport. You will be my slave until the day that you die. Everything will be done in an appropriate time. Failure to do a task, will result in whips and shocks. You will be my footrest. You will sniff and worship my feet whenever I demand it. You will give me a foot massage whenever I say so.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:39 PM #43913
Модератор

Модератор

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You're obsessed, you need to see them, taking over your mind.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:44 PM #43914
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:47 PM #43915
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:50 PM #43916
Модератор

Модератор

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting. Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge. Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:52 PM #43917
Модератор

Модератор

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:55 PM #43918
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:56 PM #43919
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 04:58 PM #43920
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing. As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end. She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm. He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse. It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile