Old 07-15-2019, 05:45 PM #53911
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:47 PM #53912
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian **** for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in **** slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue. pimp who sold her into **** trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:48 PM #53913
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-Squeezing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:51 PM #53914
Модератор

Модератор

I propose we make a bet - if you cum while watching this clip, you owe Me a tribute. If you don't cum, you get to have sex with Me. We both know there's no way you'll last though. Your dick already twitches just at the thought of extra attention from Me. After I tease your mind away with My perfect natural tits you just cannot take it anymore, and when I count you down from 10, you explode as soon as I say 1. Told you you wouldn't last! If you manage to win the bet, watch the clip Let's Have Sex from Jan 2017! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:53 PM #53915
Модератор

Модератор

$100 for Me, big perfect tits for you, and of course a lesson to be learned. You can thank Me with more money later. 'Tis the season to be spending! Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:53 PM #53916
Модератор

Модератор

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:54 PM #53917
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:55 PM #53918
Модератор

Модератор

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him. I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over. As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass! He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:59 PM #53919
Модератор

Модератор

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 06:01 PM #53920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s