Old 05-30-2019, 02:20 AM #27251
Модератор

Модератор

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and poppers. OK My little poppers slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little poppers bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good poppers slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:21 AM #27252
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight." YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:22 AM #27253
Модератор

Модератор

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:25 AM #27254
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:26 AM #27255
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:30 AM #27256
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test. He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs. His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him. Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls limp which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well. She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:33 AM #27257
Модератор

Модератор

soon as you glanced over and saw My tits you knew that you were in trouble . you can't look away...and now the fantasies begin.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:35 AM #27258
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist my perfect wet body...teasing you and seducing your little boy brain and pathetic cock. One of my best clips of all time. You need it. so hot so seductive watch me melt your mind
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:35 AM #27259
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:38 AM #27260
Модератор

Модератор

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Poppers, ****, or Drink. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile