Old 06-28-2019, 10:21 AM #45861
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work , I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag , spit , drool & twerk for Step-Daddy 's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:23 AM #45862
Модератор

Модератор

It 's that time , losers. Bikinis , lotion , and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torture yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it 's not like you can look away anyway.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:27 AM #45863
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend , but it 's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend , on the other hand , has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring : limp fetish , girl girl , wrestling , grappling , lesbian domination , female domination , catfight , cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:34 AM #45864
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I 'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday , even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I 've never let anyone do that before , but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn 't get any worse after that , buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car , and we became good friends , until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball , but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart , I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I 'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I 'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:44 AM #45865
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my little jerk addict it is that time of day.. sneak away from work or family just to whip your little dick out and jerk it for me. Stroke and send.. stroke and send.. you can 't get enough. Be a good jerkaholic for me , drop those pants and open your wallets because I love me a good addict YESPRINCESSK100 ANYTHING4YOU
Models: SadisticPrincessKitten

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:46 AM #45866
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to take everything from you with these tits. These big , juicy tits make me unstoppable and ruthless. I 'm going to milk you out of everything you have , drain you completely dry. And when you have nothing left , you 'll be thanking my tits & heading back to work to make my tits more ca $h.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:51 AM #45867
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me in this sexy , tiny little bra. Doesn 't this get you so excited when I tease you with My tits like this? I know it does. But there 's just one thing missing : your wallet! LOL you know My tits make you pay , loser! My perfect princess tits just get you sooo weak and sooo stupid , you just want to hand it all over to them don 't you?! Of COURSE you do , and that 's exactly what 's gonna happen. You 'll go broke for My tits like the good little piggy that you are. Oink while you pay these tits , fucker! HAHAHAHA....
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:51 AM #45868
Модератор

Модератор

Be ready for the ultimate in Femdom mind control , as I introduce you to one of My most powerful Femdom mesmerize clips yet. This file is a mental domination masterpiece. It is a work of art. I have created it to completely rewire your thinking , to manipulate your brainwaves and to re -ignite the slave within. As a submissive male , you need to be frequent coaxed back down into your rightful place. With this powerful daily affirmation hy9n0si $ file , you will melt blissfully down into a state of erotic slumber and complete submission. After an initial induction and powerful deepener , I am going to rewire your nerve endings. You will become open and ready to accept My mental programming and repeat new powerful daily affirmations. This file is to be listened to frequently.
This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions , the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. For maximum effect and 100 % focus , eyes must remain closed throughout the instructed part of this video.
Warning : By listening to this file , you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and /or listening to this file. Do not watch and /or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.
CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF : MESMERIZE , MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM , MINDFUCK , GODDESS WORSHIP , SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM POV , ASMR , EROTIC MAGIC.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 12 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:54 AM #45869
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me capture them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code loser4jess 15 % markup alwaysaloser 100 % markup maximumloser 1000 % markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 10:55 AM #45870
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s *ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn 't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you , Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra , panties and stockings and heels and dance for you , taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra , but I tell you that I need more ca $h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend 's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca $h. You find some and give it to me. Then , I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I 'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca $h next time , so you will either have to get another job , steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s *ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile