Old 07-17-2019, 10:44 AM #54861
Модератор

Модератор

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house, who walks around in whatever she pleases, including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy", she told you. 'I'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back. with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go, explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn't even need to ask for money, you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (;
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:45 AM #54862
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:46 AM #54863
Модератор

Модератор

I'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he'd help me figuring everything out, so I put him to the test. I figured it'd be so awkward and he'd laugh but he's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I'm finding out some embarrassing things about him, and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch- I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our [email*protected] wouldnt be too happy about this, but it's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:46 AM #54864
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane) where she, in her fitted dress, pantyhose and small heels, explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions, riding him, bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women, she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on www.jamiefosterstrips.com
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:52 AM #54865
Модератор

Модератор

There's nothing like smooth soft satin caressing your naked skin. That silky feeling rubbing against your hard cock. Imagine jerking-off with my satin night gown. Stroking up and down using my silky nightie as lube for that dick. I know how much you love having a pair of soft, lady hands around your shaft, but I'll never touch your cock. So just use my purple nightie to soften your manly grip on that purple head.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:53 AM #54866
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:54 AM #54867
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:54 AM #54868
Модератор

Модератор

I've been getting a lot of requests for another red light green light type JOI clip, so here you go. I start out teasing you in My cute school girl outfit, making you stroke slowly, then faster, then STOP. you will follow all My directions as I guide you along this fun stroke session. I make up the rules as I go, making the directions a little tricky to follow, but I know that won't stop you from following along with My each and every command. I get you worked up and then make you hold off as I decide whether or not I'll allow you the privilege to cum. Think I'll let you blow to Me? haha. you have to buy this clip to find out for yourself.
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:55 AM #54869
Модератор

Модератор

hahahaha you stupid principal... calling me in again because of how I'm dressed. Little do you know what I'm going to do to you. I know just how sexy I am and that all men are obsessed over my tight little body. You don't stand a fucking chance, and you think you can tell me what to do? I think not.. the tables have turned. I'm ready to pounce and take fucking control. You'll just sit back, take your cock out, and do as you're told just like a good little slave.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 19 min 12 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 10:57 AM #54870
Модератор

Модератор

I'm staying the night at my best friend Casey's house. I have been over a lot lately wearing short skirts and low cut tops to tease her dad. I wait until Casey is in bed and I go to the living room to make my move on her dad. To my surprise he actually tells me no at first! It takes a little work until he can't say no anymore. Little does he know at the time he should of never said yes because now I own him. He will do anything I want whenever I want or I will rip his family apart.
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile