Old 05-16-2019, 04:04 PM #1301
Модератор

Модератор

Alina called me in the afternoon and said she was keen to shit. At the beginning of the video, I asked Alina to tell how many days she did not pooping, what she ate these days and how many farts and what was the smell of her fart.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:13 PM #1302
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing one of my favourite white panty with knitted leg warmers. Streching my body and I show you how flexible I am. Yes Im very flexible and I lift my leg next to my ear. ? I feel really have to poo but before I push out I finger fuck my tight asshole. Oh wow it feels amazing. I got sweaty so much till I fingered myself.First I finger slowly then harder and harder and inside I feel my poo. I slide first one then 2 fingers in my ass and get hard fingering then I poo. Stinky, sticky poo. Keep finger fucking and poo more. You can hear me moaning how much I enjoy my dirty ass. You could hear the sound of my ass, mix poo and my wetness makes sound ? Then pee and push out more poo. My asshole is swollen, from finger fucking. So nice ? Then I lick and clean my dirty, shitty fingers till will be clean. And I show my filthy tounge covered with my shit ? and swallow then. In the final minute I show one more time my dirty ass. Enjoy ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:19 PM #1303
Модератор

Модератор

Eat girls shit to the last piece. Weekend evening. The girls decided to relax, dance and have fun. For slave it is the high dream to serve the girls during a party. And the girls took him to a party.
All evening the slave was sitting near the toilet room and watched the girls dance, drink alcohol, relax and have fun. Excitedly, he waited for what would happen next. He waited for the girls to want the toilet.
But before that, the girls humiliated him. They showed him that he was not a man. They trampled his penis.
And then they made him eat their shit. Its hard to eat shit of 5 girls. But on the other hand, it is a reward. The highest reward is to eat the warm, smelling shit of a young beautiful girl. And he must eat it to the last piece.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 27 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:33 PM #1304
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST You go to a collared male slave who kneels on the floor. You greet him by spitting in his mouth and face and slapping his face before you order him to lick your boots. You then deficate in a dog bowl. Then you hold the bowl in front of his nose and tell him to inhale the smell deeply. Next you tie him to a chair or a cross and you start to spoon feed the caviar to him. To ensure the swallowing you gag him firmly with your hand. During the feeding you also spit in his mouth and slap his face hard. Pls. be strict cruel the whole time.
ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA Schiavo collarizzato in ginocchio sul pavimento in TUA attesa.
Quando arrivi nella stanza , lo saluti sputandogli in bocca e schiaffeggiandolo lo obblighi a leccare i tuoi stivali.
Fai una delle tua famose cagate in una ciotola per cani e gliela metti sotto al naso in modo che inspiri a dovere il profumo della tua merda.
Lo leghi ad una sedia o ad una croce , e lo costringi a mangiare la merda a cucchiaiate.
E per essere sicura che deglutisca tutto ,con la tua mano gli spingi la merda in gola.
Durante questo speciale processo di alimentazione, sputa nella sua bocca e schiaffeggialo con forza.
Per favore, ti prego di essere sadica, crudele e severa per tutto il tempo.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:37 PM #1305
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping 3 different times and all within the comforting confines of home!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:45 PM #1306
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me poop out something special for you, and smear it all over my tits for your enjoyment. I absolutely love dirty talk, and that is definitely included in this video.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:50 PM #1307
Модератор

Модератор

Youre going to get such a good mouthful of my shit today. I love watching dirty boys like you devour my ass. Watch me tease and finger my hot little asshole for you. Imagine being the one to tongue and play with my asshole as it slowly opens up to give you your hot meal. My poop snakes out of my asshole straight into your mouth. All I want to do is watch you. I want to see you eat it all up. Youre really doing it. You really have my load of shit in your mouth. Youre so fucking nasty. I love it. Suck my asshole. Suck it straight from this juicy ass. Cum while you have my poop in your mouth. I love that my shit makes you cum. Cum to my shit. Cum while I watch you eating my shit. Load chunk after chunk into your worthless mouth while I play with my pussy and watch.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:51 PM #1308
Модератор

Модератор

Jeans, chocolate and your horny dick in my hands.. what could be better^^
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:11 AM #1309
Модератор

Модератор

Annelise is a truly dirty girl with very dirty desires! Pooping her panties and making a mess is not just something she wants to do, its something she NEEDS to do!
I always knew it was wrong to want to mess myself, but I just couldnt stop. Every time I did it was messier than the last, and Id feel really guilty. Id try to convince myself it was the last time. Then the desire to do it again would get stronger and stronger until I totally needed to do it. Id think about it constantly, lying in bed touching myself and imagining the poop filling my panties and the sticky mess between my thighs. When it got like that I knew I wouldnt be able to resist and Id plan my next dirty game.”
Now I dont even try to stop myself. I know Im a filthy dirty girl, but I dont care. I just need to feel that warm poop in my panties and then spread it out all over myself til I cum in the best way possible!”
Annelise is lying on her bed asleep. She needed to poop even before she lay down, but wanted to make the most of that full feeling before actually doing it. She had the whole afternoon free, and had been planning this for a while. When she wakes up, the urge to go is strong and her pussy is already starting to get moist. She looks at herself in the bedroom mirror, admiring her sexy butt and cute white panties. And then she does it!
Her little white panties quickly fill with a sticky smelly mess, bulging out and staining a dirty brown color. It feels so nice! She feels the poop bulge with her hand. Its nice and round, a perfect smooth mound of poop! Her pussy is throbbing with anticipation of whats to come.
Then its over to her dresser to get her favorite dildo. The dresser has a big mirror, which is perfect for Annelise to be able to watch herself being dirty.
When I watch myself getting messier and messier, I often imagine Im someone else. It turns me on to pretend Im one of my girlfriends, and Im looking at her wearing poop filled panties, and watching her cover herself in poop. I love thinking that shes a dirty girl like me!”
What follows is a very sexy and dirty scene, with Annelise fucking herself with her dildo and her fingers until she cums. Proving just what a dirty girl she really is, there is a very sexy moment after taking off her top where she spreads the poop from her panties to her perfectly rounded tits and over her hard nipple.
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 16 min 49 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:41 AM #1310
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty girl next door Kelz sucks her boyfriends cock before taking an enema. After a good arse cleaning she has the shit smeared into her pussy. Then to make herself orgasm she masturbates her shit covered clit using her favourite sex toy.
After she has an orgasm squirting piss from her cunt her. Her partner slides his cock deep inside to enjoy the shitty warmth. This makes him ejaculate a great load of sperm over her shit covered pussy.
Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 34 min 59 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile