Old 04-07-2019, 02:55 AM #9231
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are filthier and blacker than you've ever seen them. Walking around barefoot has caused my soles to get so dirty I can't figure out how to get them clean. Lucky me, I have you, my filthy fool lover. Look how all my wrinkles are so defined with dirt caked in them. The soles of my feet and high arches are shown off like never before when dusted with grime and dirt from outdoors. I want you to lick them clean you disgusting loser. Your only job is to have a black tongue every day from cleaning my dirty feet. Open wide and lick every part of my foot clean. Now come on them and lick it off. I knew you were a loser!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:55 AM #9232
Модератор

Модератор

Fast or slow - no one knows except me! --- I know you love to see my hot ass in yoga pants. I'll have you beating your meat in no time as I tease and torment you with my gorgeous fit body in skin tight gym clothes. Get your jerk on! Fetishes: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Edging Games, Yoga Pants, Cock Tease, Brat Girls, Cameltoe, Ass Worship, Ass Fetish
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 02:57 AM #9233
Модератор

Модератор

Lana Rhodes looks stunning in her pink metallic bikini, she conveniently matched her slaves new chastity cage to her outfit. The key dangles between her perky tits, a constant reminder of his manhood being locked away. Lana rubs her pussy on his face as she tells him how turned she is by having him locked in chastity. She puts his cage in-between her ass cheeks, letting him feel the warmth of her sweet butt-hole against his caged cock. She shakes her ass and laughs as he gets more horny and his hard cock crimps inside the cage.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:05 AM #9234
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:07 AM #9235
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:10 AM #9236
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha... I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all... Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:11 AM #9237
Модератор

Модератор

Your stepm0m is smoking fucking hot... She's young, sexy, and she isn't afraid to let her wild side out. You fantasize about her all the time when you jerk your dick, you can't help it. She's 22, how the fuck did you get lucky enough to have her LIVING with you? Its about 9pm, a Friday... of course she's out. She's always out in something super fucking hot. *KNOCK KNOCK* OMG, fuck.... she walks in on you fantasizing about her as you jerk off.... But.,.. what happens next?
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 14 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:11 AM #9238
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:12 AM #9239
Модератор

Модератор

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 03:13 AM #9240
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile