Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 07:38 PM #19092
Модератор

Модератор

I get what I want, when I want and your job is to make sure all my greedy needs are met. I don't care that you're married. Remember I OWN you! You belong to me, not your wife. You love it when I'm so greedy and bratty, it gets you so excited to open up that wallet and serve Me. You don't care if your wife finds out that you serve me over her, I'm so perfect that no one else could ever compare to me!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 07:45 PM #19093
Модератор

Модератор

The only way you're getting away with touching your dick, is by eating that sludge you shoot out after.. It's obvious, youre desperate for choking your cock out. Which is already incredibly gross. Thats why I want to see your disgusted face when you take it in the face. What if it accidentally shootsBANNED WORD your eye, instead of your mouth? It's really hilarious to me, that even after reading that, you want to have me instruct how you jerk. Because i look so fucking good, youre too weak and too dumb or your own good.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 07:55 PM #19094
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you Consumer own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it. You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to Consumer cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to Consumer own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me. You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol! How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits. I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:12 PM #19095
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 1. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 1 - Worship Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 2 - Loyalty.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:17 PM #19096
Модератор

Модератор

I'm fed up with your unrestrained masturbation. How many times a day do you really need to be getting off? I think you should be punished for it. I prefer to see you suffer for me. Grab a ruler or a wooden spoon. Get your small little dick in your fist. I deserve at least eight inches of pure man, and you fall sadly short, don't you? This is why a woman must take control of your stroking and punish your pathetic little cock and balls. Do you think you can even have an orgasm after all the pain?I don't care about your balls or your pleasure.This clip includes: CBT instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation games, edging games, orgasm control, tease and denial, verbal humiliation, and FemDom POV.*HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO* Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:22 PM #19097
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:38 PM #19098
Модератор

Модератор

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:39 PM #19099
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all... Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:41 PM #19100
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile