Old 05-18-2019, 11:00 AM #24091
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:02 AM #24092
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:03 AM #24093
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:06 AM #24094
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare yourself to go deep into loser jerk off mode!! My huge perfect tits are bursting out of the shiniest bodysuit ever and I want to fuck you up. I want you to know you're a loser every time you see a pair of tits, especially mine. Losers only get to pay and stroke!! Use code SHINYFUCKSMEUP for a fun little loser surprise!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:08 AM #24095
Модератор

Модератор

This is the closest you will ever get to seeing My totally topless. So close... yet sooo far way. You can't even help but become more addicted to Me as you watch this clip... drooling over My perfect tits as I tease you. Keep drooling, loser, these tits are for REAL MEN ONLY. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:23 AM #24096
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to be mind fucked into poppers slavery? Satanic God Empress Poison will strip you of your former man and turn you into a numb skulled poppers slave. Your brain will be jelly by the time I have pounded it with poppers. THREE, TWO, ONE, BUY.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:42 AM #24097
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip, no name] You're such a pervert! You think about tits constantly; I know you've never seen any in real life! You could never get a girl in real life because of that tiny little 2 inch pecker down there in your lap. I'm gonna show you exactly how to jerk that little cock for these natural, perky tits and pretty pink nipples before I make you cum in your hand and eat it for Me. All My tiny dick slaves have to eat their cum. It's your punishment for having such an inferior little set of genitalia.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 11:52 AM #24098
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy, a **** 18+. is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:17 PM #24099
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:19 PM #24100
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage *** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile