Old 07-17-2019, 07:07 PM #55261
Модератор

Модератор

Weak mindfucked P0ppers puppet - I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge , so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I 'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I 'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins , jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff P0ppers at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you , tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper , brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum - get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I 'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing P0ppers getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face , commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you , seduce you , dance for you , tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me - push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it , up & down , velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves , the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air , My toy in My hand... sniff more - get high as fuck - & you will cum for your Goddess , another toy in My collection. So hard , so turned on , relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the P0ppers... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess , your owner , you 'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything , My puppet , My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , mesmerize -robo , coerced Loaded , Loaded , mind fuck , erotic dancing , jerk off instruction , JOI , edging , striptease , velvet gloves , mask fetish , mesmerize , ass worship , long legs , fshnets , high heels , orgasm control , goddess worship , dancing , eyes , ASMR , femdom , cocktease , lingerie , satin
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:08 PM #55262
Модератор

Модератор

In this video , Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man , and i (of course ) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:09 PM #55263
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship , close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:09 PM #55264
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items , I 'll instruct you on how to use them , and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum , or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day , and the next , because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:09 PM #55265
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man ". BOOBS - FOOT - INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:10 PM #55266
Модератор

Модератор

You long to give up control to us. You crave the release of handing yourself over to us.

So we will make it very easy for you. We will talk you through some deep breathing exercises as you sniff from the bottle , pushing you further and further into subspace.

Each breath you take further cements our hold over you.

Don 't worry , you are safe here. Just keep focusing on your breath and let us transport you somewhere else...

Add a Findom rush to the experience by adding a markup code at checkout :
Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
True devotees will use MTNRUIN
LOSERSTAX
WANKTAX
SMALLDICKTAX
FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:10 PM #55267
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy , a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend , and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck , so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas , and she start giving him a blowjob , Her young lips , licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position , because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick , and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited , and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style , and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch , and is once more getting his dick hard pounding , in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job , and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach , before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:11 PM #55268
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:11 PM #55269
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request ~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:11 PM #55270
Модератор

Модератор

Aw , chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine 's Day? Babe , I looove those... but are you sure it 's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I 've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile