Old 06-15-2019, 12:06 PM #6961
Модератор

Модератор

I pull down my jeans and sit on the toilet to pee then i wipe and flush. I pop a squat on the bathroom floor to unload a monster size poo! then i wipe and show you my huge poo!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:09 PM #6962
Модератор

Модератор

All hell breaks loose when the school principal went away for a week-long conference abroad. The officer in charge couldnt do a thing about the rampaging students who are determined to take advantage of temporary freedom. They run around the halls in various states of undress and just basically puke, piss, and shit on each other whenever, wherever.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 25 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:14 PM #6963
Модератор

Модератор

Mega big heaps! Lemon with female shit!
Yanas shit struck by its size, its really scary when you see it and you have to eat it! There was a terrible amount of it, and probably it makes no sense to say that it stinks terribly! Then the slave received additional loads from Christina and Lisa!
In the morning Yana called me and said that she could not bear it any longer and needed to record video faster! I called the girls and the slave and said that we need to urgently meet and make a video. This video is special! Jan and Christine are amazing. Christina powerfully fingered and spattered the slaves shirt it needs to be seen and heard! This is really a rare video! when you look at it, you know how terrible is the fate of the toilet slave .. The girls empty their asses, they throw out all the accumulated stench of themselves, and the toilet slave must take it in himself you cannot refuse and you dont do it for the first time or 1001 times you should always swallow everything! So this video is unique in that Yana has a cold and has a full nose for snot, which she spits in the slave's mouth and it is terribly disgusting! Christina begins to faint from what she wants to shit and has her hand on her ass. Today girls are very hot and smelly!
*** MENSTRUATION ***
Yana has a menstruation! A lot of blood flows out of her pussy, blood flows down into her panties and shit was bathed in blood. The slave showed strength and ate the shit with blood in lemon juice few in the world are capable of such a thing!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:15 PM #6964
Модератор

Модератор

This is a special clip i made for mannasteele. This is a huge poop and a little suprise at the end XOXO
Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:17 PM #6965
Модератор

Модератор

Im on campus in my building called the new science building and I have to take a big poo before I go to my Government class and then out of nowhere I have to take a poo but Im so nervous I couldnt do it for that long but I got some of it hope you enjoy!
Old 06-15-2019, 12:19 PM #6966
Модератор

Модератор

I have a nice time fucking my pussy until my bladder spills out. I release a strong stream of yellow rub my pussy good. I can feel it. I need to take a shit too. I shit into a plastic bottle and show you my steamy shit when Im done.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:20 PM #6967
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my ass and everything that comes out of it, especially my huge thick shit. I know you want to eat from this ass, so I've been saving up my shit for you. I can't wait to feed you baby. I want you to eat these huge warm turds straight from my asshole. I'm going to push my shit out for you slowly so you can wrap your lips around my thick logs. I want you to swallow my thick shit down as I push it out slowly for you. I love how you worship my huge shit, and I love to feed you from this ass. My pussy drips just thinking about feeding you. I can't wait for you to feel my huge shit sliding down your throat. You can smell my wet pussy while you eat my huge warm shit straight from my asshole. I love to fill you up with my huge turds. Yes baby, eat my delicious thick turds.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:22 PM #6968
Модератор

Модератор

i started by sitting on the toilet with my pants still on pushing just to make sure it was ready to come out It was!!! So i squat my sexy ass and push out some nice chunks on the floor XOXO
Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 12 s
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:24 PM #6969
Модератор

Модератор

Its breakfast time and I hope youre hungry! I am extremely desperate to shit this morning. I just cant hold it in. I serve you up a gigantic bowl of shit and piss. I encourage you to eat my shit with a spoon and drink my piss. I ask you to eat it all and not to waste any. This is a big shit with lots of corn in it. You have plenty to fill your mouth with. Little nugget to snack on and big turds to fill your mouth with. This was a very ripe and pungent shit. You are sure to blow a big load over this filthy clip. All you Johns” are sure to be begging me for more to fill your mouths with
Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 12:31 PM #6970
Модератор

Модератор

Very nasty video!!!
Mistress Anna and Princess Nastia used his new slave for the first time! They use him as an ashtray. Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave chew and eat everything very fast and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you!
Today is a special day if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. If you ask yourself, can someone actually ingest that much shit, just buy the clip, watch it, and touch yourself to it? You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste. You can hear him say that its nasty and smelly, but at the same time, he eats it, for us. He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile