Old 08-10-2019, 01:31 PM #67111
Модератор

Модератор

You've been working really hard, haven't you, slave boy? Here you are, hard at work while I've been out relaxing at the pool and sipping cocktails with my girlfriends. With all the scrubbing, crawling and cleaning you've been doing you must have worked up quite a thirst! I know just how to quench it for you; with a load or two of my creamy, delicious spit. Open wide for a yummy taste of my divine saliva, boy!
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 69.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:40 PM #67112
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:43 PM #67113
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Slave is a desperate Cuck, I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch, I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Flogged, Slapped, Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:48 PM #67114
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:50 PM #67115
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:51 PM #67116
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:00 PM #67117
Модератор

Модератор

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 843 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:03 PM #67118
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:05 PM #67119
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 02:06 PM #67120
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile