Old 08-25-2019, 10:50 AM #72111
Модератор

Модератор

Just as the title states. A sexy little leg tease to give you a reminder of your place as My leg loving loser. you don't exist to girls like Me but you can resist a little leg worship.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 10:53 AM #72112
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want in life, and what I want right now is your wallet. I turn every bad situation into a good one, life gives me a lemon like you and I make lemonade. I'm teasing you with my tiny panties covered with tiny lemons to remind you that YOU are the lemon in this scenario. You're defective. And must be squeezed dry in order to make something I will enjoy. Giving me money makes you hard and makes me wet, basically the closest thing to sex you're ever going to get. Now get that wallet out and let me squeeze it.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 10:53 AM #72113
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 10:58 AM #72114
Модератор

Модератор

Your pants look like they have a bulge in them, and it's your wallet. I know your kind, and I know that you need to be properly drained. But you also need a worship session. So you will be worshipping Me from head to toe and tributing as we go. You will pay Me for My beautiful hair, eyes, mouth, all the way down to My feet where I taunt you by dangling My heels and laughing at the control I have over you. When you are so weak, something as little as a hot brat like Me bouncing her heel with her toes makes you send a little extra tribute.
Models: GoddessNikkiKit

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 10:58 AM #72115
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:04 AM #72116
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect ass is over you, leggings stretching tight. I only have to wiggle it above your face to make you weak for Me. I move it back and forth, mesmerizing you. I peel back the leggings, showing off the altar at which you worship. My tiny 25 inch waist is a perfect combo with my 37 inch ass to melt your self control.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:05 AM #72117
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:06 AM #72118
Модератор

Модератор

You're a pathetic, wimp-dick, virgin that could never please a Woman. You've gone this far in your pathetic, lonely, loser life without pussy and thats how it's going to remain - pussy-less. But you're such a horny, old man I know you'd love nothing more than to fuck me..get me off..make me cum all over your loser face, LOL, like I would ever fuck somebody as pathetic as you! I'll do the fucking Go grab your wallet, virgin, I have a very special opportunity for you to make me cum..an opportunity of a lifetime. Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order
50% - Goodboy4Indira
100% - 5+
1000% - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:13 AM #72119
Модератор

Модератор

This is a little introduction to my beautiful feet - my first video ever!
I present my talented long toes and give a preview of what else these babys can do ..
Come see the fun on my face for yourself while playing with my feet - here is an actual feet loving foot goddess at work!
Models: EllaFeelGood

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:15 AM #72120
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 50 s