Old 09-06-2019, 02:55 PM #76111
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:01 PM #76112
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, dirty jerkboy. You can't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:03 PM #76113
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:04 PM #76114
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, turquoise, PERFECTION. You love to jerk to my shiny clothing on these tight curves more than anything. This dress looks beyond amazing when it comes to my body. Today I'm going to give you the hottest instructions you have ever seen. You are going to stop, stare, jerk and worship for to this sensual, shiny tease while I have NO panties on. Just those two words, no panties, gets your mind imagining how sexy that will truly be. How badly do you want to see? Cum jerk for this shiny. Consists of: Shiny fetish, shiny clothing, shiny, body worship, dress fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, mental domination, mid fuck, tease goddess, thong fetish, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, implied nudity, shiny tease, femdom, sensual domination, sensual tease, orgasm control, cum control, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:04 PM #76115
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:06 PM #76116
Модератор

Модератор

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff?
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:07 PM #76117
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:10 PM #76118
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to train you - using your cock to train you and obey your commands! It's going to be the perfect relationship. I'll get the very best out of you! You might find it frustrating but it's going to be so incredibly sexy!
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:12 PM #76119
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Good Boys will use these codes
25% markup: PayMoreee
50% markup: iLoveQueen
75% markup: MorePlz
100% markup: Spending
1000%: Findomme
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 03:14 PM #76120
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile