Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 PM #92951
Модератор

Модератор

See these keys? They are mine and I will decide when I unlock you from CHASTITY. I am going to have SO much fun with you now you have your COCK safely locked up. I want you to look at my sexy round ASS, at that cute white thong and my fingers sliding in. Are you struggling yet? Maybe it will be even harder when I TEASE your DENIED DICK with my wet tongue and red lips. Ha ha, no I am not unlocking you, I prefer to see you suffer for me.
Models: Fetish Liza

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 PM #92952
Модератор

Модератор

As you walk with your wife through the mall you stop dead in your tracks to get a glimpse of me. Before you know it I'm walking straight to you and ask for a favor. "Is it possible you can help me pick a few things out for an upcoming trip I have?" Before you can say yes your wife gestures she disapproves. But that doesn't stop you from agreeing to help. With each outfit I come out in, showing off my magnificent body, you get harder and harder and less concerned of what your wife thinks.. It's only a matter of time before I have your wife holding my soon to be purchases and YOU paying for them.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 PM #92953
Модератор

Модератор

My small natural perky tits make your cock twitch. I'll let you jerk today and even give you a cum countdown. You're welcome. Tip and tribute my tits. Use markup code TREASURE
Models: Domme Treasure

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 PM #92954
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:55 PM #92955
Модератор

Модератор

​Hi there naughty boy! Having a hard time being locked up in chastity? Experiencing any chafing? LOL Good, It's time for more punishment. I'm going to taunt you and tease you with my perfect ass, your cock grows harder and it's cage feels tighter and more painful as I shove my round ass in your face, I touch it, rub it, spank it, like you wish so badly you could, and you just ache and ache! I do so love punishing a bad boy! ​
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:55 PM #92956
Модератор

Модератор

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:55 PM #92957
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:55 PM #92958
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:55 PM #92959
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:56 PM #92960
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley loves her new outfit and after a date with you, she returns home to show it off for you in her pantyhose and fur high heels. She knows how much you love pantyhose and especially Cecilia De Rafael pantyhose. She dances, strips down into just pantyhose and masturbates for you while teasing you and dirty talk.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile