Old 12-24-2019, 11:16 AM #117541
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:19 AM #117542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet obsesion - JOI - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Feet obsesion - JOI - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you.
Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
[email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:19 AM #117543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mean School Girl Roxy Swallows Four Shrunken Men Down Whole In Front Of Student Becky - - iwantclips

Mean School Girl Roxy Swallows Four Shrunken Men Down Whole In Front Of Student Becky - - iwantclips

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:27 AM #117544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship the Feet of a Queen - MistressJustineCross - iwantclips

Worship the Feet of a Queen - MistressJustineCross - iwantclips

I know you want my feet, because I see you staring at them and I can see the bulge in your pants. Well, come over here. Take off your clothes and kneel at the feet of your queen. I will slowly take off my sexy heels and you will catch that delicious leather scent as you bring your mouth closer and closer . . . until I finally give you permission to do what you are aching to do . . .
Models: MistressJustineCross

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:32 AM #117545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Your wife couldn't have been more excited for her reunion. She did all that she could to lose the weight, buy the right outfit and hire a makeup artist for the night. Little did she know I'd be there.. (a daughter of her high school rival from years ago. I'm even more beautiful than my m0ther who she was always jealous of) After watching us chat all night she insists you leave with her and a few friends to a bar. After a few hours you head back to your hotel to find ME, half naked on your bed waiting. She takes one look at my amazing body covered by a barely there, see through outfit and giant young tits before she threatens to call security. But we BOTH know you won't allow that to happen... right? Instead we come up with something else for her to do.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:34 AM #117546
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:37 AM #117547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:40 AM #117548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:48 AM #117549
Модератор

Модератор

Default 10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 11:55 AM #117550
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Your wife has left for work and left us alllllll alone. Her husband and her "trusted" friend. She has boasted on and on and on about how long and how many times she can make you cum, how extensively you can cream for her and I'm a little bit...shall we say...competitive. I want to prove that I can do better, I KNOW I can do better. I decide to come sit by you after spilling on my shirt and taking it off and then enticing you into a little fun. You're resistant so I decide to rip off your pants and start by jerking you off. I know that once I start there is no way you will want me to stop, and I'm right. After jerking you off a few times I start to turn more sexually aggressive and insist that you keep jerking for me and completely drain your cock while teasing you and making you cum on my face and body. I won't stop until your cock is completely drained and out of cum. I want that dick empty so when wifey gets home there is NOTHING left for her. I want every, last single drop.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 30 min 14 s
Size: 2.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile