Old 12-26-2019, 05:27 PM #2921
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fashion Model Bikini Lesbians - Nella Jones, | Sophie Sparks, - X-Art.com-Video

Fashion Model Bikini Lesbians - Nella Jones, | Sophie Sparks, - X-Art.com-Video

Old 12-26-2019, 05:27 PM #2922
Модератор

Модератор

Default Workout Sex and Unbelievable ORGASMS - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Workout Sex and Unbelievable ORGASMS - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Nella just got home from a swaety workout and walks in to find Ricky looking hot. You can see from the look in her eye where this is going. She doesn't even bother to shower before she jumps on top of him and they have a marathon of multi-orgasmic sexcapades! You have to see for yourself! This video alone is worth the price of membership!
Model: Nella Jones,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_nella_ricky_workout_and_stunning_hot_sex_1080. mp4
File Size : 1415.6 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:22:51

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_nella_ricky_workout_and_stunning_hot_sex_1080. mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:28 PM #2923
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nella Jones Hot Sex - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com - Photo

Nella Jones Hot Sex - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Nella, such a sweet and nice girl. Only played with the erotic busniess for a short time and only for X-Art.comBut that time was explosive. Such as gorgeous girl, seductive, sexy eyes. Loyal, fun and funny. And smart. I found this unpublished set of her. Have fun! Love, ColetteCheck out the hot 4K videos in under Nella's model profile!
Model: Nella Jones,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1842-lrg.zip - 54.9 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:29 PM #2924
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tantalizing Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tantalizing Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Those eyes. Those mesmerizing Chrissy Fox eyes. This hugely popular X-Art Girl loves to look straight into her lover's inner soul whenever she can. Just imagine this stunning Czech model stiffening your manhood as she peels off her clothes and reveals her fabulous curves. With a girlish smile, she takes the measure of your cock and decides to slowly suck you. The favor is returned as you remove her panties, spread her gorgeous lips and begin to lick her pussy as she squirms in delight. The candles dance off her long strawberry blonde hair as Chrissy mounts you cowgirl style and begins to slowly move her hips and fuck your brains out. What a wet, tight, pussy. As you take her from behind, you go wild as Crissy cums again and again. Wouldn't you love to look into those eyes as your dick explodes inside her? XOXO, Colette
Model: Chrissy Fox,

UbiqFile:1546-lrg.zip - 466.0 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:29 PM #2925
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Lace & Blonde Hair In My Bed - Alecia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Black Lace & Blonde Hair In My Bed - Alecia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Teenage beauty Alecia caused quite a stir (in all the right places) when she made her debut with X-Art this spring. This blonde, blue-eyed beauty is back, and she is no mood for reading as she crawls into bed. Seductive beyond belief in her black negligee, Alecia laughs with delight as she inspects her guy's large erect cock under the sheets. She knows just how to drive a man crazy as she licks and sucks his manhood while maintaining eye contact. When he is about to burst, she mounts him cowgirl style and fills her tight pussy as he fondles her lovely tits. Then Alecia gets naked and moans in orgasmic delight as he fucks her from behind. As they turn the heat up and continue changing positions, she realizes that she is having one orgasm after another. And because this honey is so limber and gymnastic, Alecia wants to try everything. No wonder she cannot resist showing that little smile on her face. Watching Alecia fuck with such grace is poetry in motion. XOXO, Colette
Model: Alecia,

UbiqFile:1693-lrg.zip - 70.1 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:31 PM #2926
Модератор

Модератор

Default Would You Fuck My Girlfriend? - Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Would You Fuck My Girlfriend? - Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:I just can't believe how lucky I am. Imagine waking up with this girl every morning, spending every day with her and making love to her anytime you wish.I'm not sure what I did to deserve this. Every time I see her beautiful, perfect body... every time I gaze into her deep, smiling eyes.... every time I ease my big cock into her tight little pussy... I am thankful.It's as if her flesh was made to bring me limitless pleasure.This is what the weekend is like for me. I wish you could join us. I can't help but want to share my goddess and her pussy with another lucky person... she gives me so much pleasure, I want to give it right back to her. Maybe I'll plan a surprise orgy for her birthday. Anyone want to join us? - Jake
Model: Sybil,

UbiqFile:1725-lrg.zip - 93.6 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:31 PM #2927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Piano Concerto - Elena Koshka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Piano Concerto - Elena Koshka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Have you ever listened to a piano concerto that was SO beautiful that you closed your eyes and it was like you were elevated to another planet. Like you were literally having a musical orgasm right then and there in your seat? I have. But maybe I love music more than most of our members.Regardless, James and Elena have such mind blowing sex it's like watching one of the great masters arias come to a rising climax. The way the touch each other and the anticipation of what will occur is every bit as entertaining as watching "The Three Tenors" and besides just looking at Elena is looking at a work of art who knows not her own beauty. Maybe all a bit poetic and indulgent but all completely true. Watch and you'll see. And watch here (don't steal) Thank you. Bravissimo!Love, xoxo Colette
Model: Elena Koshka,

UbiqFile:1714-lrg.zip - 51.4 MB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:32 PM #2928
Модератор

Модератор

Default 5 Reasons To Love Sex With Blondes - Susie, - X-Art.com-Video

5 Reasons To Love Sex With Blondes - Susie, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
There are countless reasons to love having sex with blondes.Here's our Top 5:1. Blondes have the wettest pussies2. Blondes have multiple orgasms3. Blondes can give *you* multiple orgasms4. Brunette girls love blondes too, so blondes are open to 3-ways5. Blondes look like angels and fuck like the devilEveryone says blondes have more fun. In our experience, they meet or exceed this stereotype when it comes to sex. So, get ready to join Susie as she spreads her legs and gives you even more reasons to keep cumming back for more:-)
Model: Susie,

File Name : x-art_bg_susie_charles_5_reasons_to_love_sex_with_bl ondes_1080.mp4
File Size : 1281.91 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:20:43

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_bg_susie_charles_5_reasons_to_love_sex_with_bl ondes_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:34 PM #2929
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eight Ball BACK DOOR Trick Shot - Malena A, - X-Art.com-Video

Eight Ball BACK DOOR Trick Shot - Malena A, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Elena is already an erotic modeling legend! This sex hungry girl is quite the 8 Ball player if you want a match of pool. So she actually came up with the idea to try a LOT of interesting toys and ways to orgasm in the pool hall. See if you can count the toys and how many orgasms while you take in her perfect body. Don't miss this. Especially if you like a trick shot! The shooting halt is almost over, so we very close to bringing back the original X-Art BG, BGG and more, even better than you have ever experienced! Over 1500 videos for one price, all exclusive, no download limits, no expiration, unlimited 4K streaming and HD photos. March 2019 will be our best month ever!!!And a new amatuer site, like you have never seen almost ready too. Just join and support the us (maybe the only family production that still remains.) And X-Art is ONLY the BEST! We want the chance to show you after all these years we haven't sold out and all the copycats cant stop us. We will still be your only source for the BEST EROTIC family to join and enjoy daily! xoxoxo ~ Colette
Model: Malena A,

File Name : x-art_malena_eight_ball_back_door_trick_shot_1080.mp 4
File Size : 1134.67 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:18:26

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_malena_eight_ball_back_door_trick_shot_1080.mp 4 - 1.1 GB
Old 12-26-2019, 05:34 PM #2930
Модератор

Модератор

Default Secret Love - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Secret Love - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:There is something about Jill that shouts, "What a body!" True, she is a physical fitness fanatic who is superbly toned. This Texas girl is beautiful from head to toe, and her magnetic eyes and inviting smile are unforgettable. In only her second video shoot for us, Jill is flirtatious, playful, totally relaxed, and ready for Jean's big  cock. I do mean ready! Lovely Jill prides herself on her oral skills and when she decides to deep throat, she can drive any man into ecstasy. Petite Jill also loves to ride a dick with a sexual intensity that is hot and so real. Want to know a secret? Jill's biggest orgasm cums when she uses her gymnastic  balance to fuck Jean in a way that you don't see everyday. What lovin' trick does she use? Check out this shoot to find out. XOXO, Colette
Model: Jill Kassidy,

UbiqFile:1665-lrg.zip - 118.9 MB