Old 12-27-2019, 04:23 AM #118161
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you how im going to make you my Foot Slave, I tell you how i want you to lick and suck my heels, sniff the inside then worship every inch of my arched feet.. I then finish you off by giving you a mindblowing footjob then licking your cum off my toes afterwards.
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:23 AM #118162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ass and Feet Loser - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Ass and Feet Loser - Empress Mika - iwantclips

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:28 AM #118163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:31 AM #118164
Модератор

Модератор

Default Student Tastes His Cock on Her Feet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Student Tastes His Cock on Her Feet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

When student Lilly Hall was caught with **** in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen-18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:32 AM #118165
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:37 AM #118166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:40 AM #118167
Модератор

Модератор

Default Live-In Slave - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Live-In Slave - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:43 AM #118168
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy meets my feet - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Sissy meets my feet - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:50 AM #118169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dehumanized Foot bitch - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Dehumanized Foot bitch - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Ugh, you're such a disgusting FREAK, the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you, the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet ?? Think again, you piece of garbage, because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles.
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 04:55 AM #118170
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile