Old 12-27-2019, 07:13 AM #118191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:27 AM #118192
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Stepsister JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Bratty Stepsister JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:28 AM #118193
Модератор

Модератор

Default 5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:29 AM #118194
Модератор

Модератор

Default Louboutin JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Louboutin JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

JOI in sexy heels from TheEnchantressB
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:30 AM #118195
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:36 AM #118196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Speed Jerk to My Perfect Feet by Venus Venerous - Venus Venerous - iwantclips

Speed Jerk to My Perfect Feet by Venus Venerous - Venus Venerous - iwantclips

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:38 AM #118197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelly foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Smelly foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:43 AM #118198
Модератор

Модератор

Default They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on Hustling your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:46 AM #118199
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak For Stellar Feet - StellaSol - iwantclips

Weak For Stellar Feet - StellaSol - iwantclips

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 07:50 AM #118200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile