Old 04-30-2019, 03:58 PM #19041
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:11 PM #19042
Модератор

Модератор

After being unable to get an erection after dates with real girls you decided to give up masturbating and have even succeeded for 3 weeks! To celebrate you have planned another date tonight, but you were stupid enough to brag about your little plan to me. I end up convincing you to throw it all away and jerk off to me instead. You resist as I strip, but when I show you my feet you lose control. I make you cum in your own mouth, eat it and promise to jerk off only to MY feet every day for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:12 PM #19043
Модератор

Модератор

You have your eye on your ho worker.... I mean co worker.... she is always prancing around with her big massive boobs out. You think she doesn't notice your laser beam eyes always gawking at her big cans.... but she most certainly notices. Today she has a surprise under her trench coat... she knows that you have a suspender fetish... and her massive jugs just look perfect mashed together when she wears them.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 23 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:19 PM #19044
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wash my super size body in the shower. See my nude big black ass and jiggly jelly belly. 400 pounds all wet!
Models: Beverly Blue

Duration: 2 min 44 s
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:23 PM #19045
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to get what I want from men. All I need are my tits. My tits could control any man. I use my tits as a weapon to ruin mens lives. You get flabbergasted by my big tits and you can't think straight. You're willing to give me anything just because I'm the one with the tits. Watching my bounce and jiggle tits makes you weak and willing to give everything up. All I need to destroy a man is my perfect round tits. I mean come on just look them...they are every mans dream and they are every mans weakness. I don't even need to make use of my charm or my wit to get what I want from men. Who needs wit when you have tits. I can use my tits to make any man stop in his tracks and give everything to me. These tits are dangerous but you can't help yourself can you? Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:26 PM #19046
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:27 PM #19047
Модератор

Модератор

You're a total mess for big big fake tits, you cannot control your actions when i use the power of my fake tits over you. That "glamour" look, destroys all known brain cells. Turning you into a human ATM. My human ATM. You submit hard today to my superior high fake tits. You're here to serve my perfection. A lowly loser like you, is lucky to serve such a huge breasted GOD. Its going to end in the red for you eventually, financial ruin is inevitable, but im worth every penny and more! Use a mark up code for me wallet : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:30 PM #19048
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:31 PM #19049
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:31 PM #19050
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile