Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3721
Модератор

Модератор

Get all 10 of the amazing videos I made with ScatGoddess Amanda! Watch the entire collection for much cheaper then the individual videos! You get all of the videos I made with Amanda in June!
You get:
Amanda Shits In My Mouth
Amanda, Help Me Shit and Cum
Poopy Diapers With Amanda
Dirty Lesbian Anal Worship
Drinking Amandas Shitty Milk Enema
Shitty Enema Fun With Amanda
Amanda, Fart With Me
Amandas Shit Loving Piggy
Behind The Scenes With Amanda
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 876 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3722
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I look into your eyes and lick my lips. You excited, too? Were only just getting started, baby
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3723
Модератор

Модератор

As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me.. and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth is a privilege. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me! Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. He will remember the sensational feeling having my shit in his mouth gave him forever. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3724
Модератор

Модератор

I love eating shit! In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself.
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 18 min 5 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3725
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Quinn Carter is so hot, she filled up on pizza and broccoli just so she could turn me onby farting all over my cock. Thank you babynow rub that sexy nose on my dick, so you can smell your dirty asshole. Nobody sniffs cock like you Quinn, youre gonna make me come all over that sexy ass chest piece <3
PS Her dirty talk is ammazziing
Models: jigglis

Duration: 22 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1 008 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3726
Модератор

Модератор

As the evening Olga and I sat drinking tea and we were bored , I told Olga that I want sex very much want to , I cant stand it anymore and Ill explode . Olga told me to put a red dressing gown and lay down on the bed , I did everything you said to Olga , Olga came up to me and started to caress my Breasts and then my pussy with her tongue Oh how sweet it does not even here not a drop of doubt that she does it with love , Olga took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the pussy Oh yeah a friend do me very well but I dont appreciate Olga she had prepared for me a trap in a moment of strong excitation Olga ostavlyaetsya stands suitable to my head and tells me to open my mouth , I open and Olga shits me right in RTO , a large pile of shit I have worth , I didnt even realize what had happened . Olga puts in my mouth the rubber cock and shoves shit in the throat , I was in shock , she now orders me to piss on the bed , I released the urine and the bed all wet . But Olga doesnt stop she orders me to shit on the bed , I do not what I agree and do what it tells me Olga . So we were taken care of , I was satisfied and my girlfriend too .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM #3727
Модератор

Модератор

How lucky can you be, one guy with four beautiful young girls as a neighbor and they are having a scat party tonight and YOURE INVITED!!!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 17 min 34 s
Resolution: 450 x 800
Format: Windows Media
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 PM #3728
Модератор

Модератор

I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock! I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head! Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding!
As Im riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I dont stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 PM #3729
Модератор

Модератор

Shut up, my toilet! I know what you really want this morning. You're a freak here to see if my shit really stinks so bad. Curious to see if my stink is for real? Well you're a lucky sicko, cuz I am just FILLED to the brim with shit right now, ready to burst. Spread your palms and I shit you right there! I hope you love my BIG reeking load, you weirdo. Come on, pull your cock out of your pants and jerk off to my shit-to my nasty stink shit.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:42 PM #3730
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com