Old 03-16-2019, 09:51 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Introductory Piggy Banking - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Here, piggy piggy piggy! Wanna know what this FinDom stuff is all about? Do you have an urge to jump in and spend on Me, but aren't sure what to do with that urge? Of course I'll help you find the rightful place for your affections and your ca$h. I'm so sweet to offer! I'm going to demonstrate the very basic premise of FinDom, and you're going to follow along. It's part instructional, part mental/sexual conditioning, and you won't know or care about the difference at all. Follow My ass, My soft and supple underboobs, My tummy, and My lips as We pull you on an invisible leash through your first - or your best, if you've been doing it all wrong this whole time - financially-charged masturbation session. I know you'll catch on to the THRILL of the game and the tease. I'm sure of that. This game will not cost you much. It's like taking My new piggybank out for a spin, but I'm being gentle with it because it's new and fragile. I don't want to break My bank, so We're just going to have a little fun with it! Come on, you know you're excited about the idea of being My little piggy bank for just this once, right? Contains brief nudity
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, ass, brat girls, cock tease, countdown