Old 07-25-2019, 02:14 PM #63251
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty and hot... I can make you do anything however we both know that the thought of swallowing your own jizz humiliates you in the right way. Maybe even intrigues you or turns you on. You're so naughty and nasty! I'm going to make you even more pathetic for me. I'm your cum eating instruction coach. I'll tell you how to stroke that hard dick for me as I tease you with my sexy body. You'll want to blow it so bad for your gorgeous coach! Fast, slow, and at your own pace. Just follow my orders. I'll be revealing something that will be life changing for you. So get your dick out and be prepared to for a belly full of cum! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Body Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:15 PM #63252
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, squish them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:16 PM #63253
Модератор

Модератор

That's right I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:17 PM #63254
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:18 PM #63255
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:18 PM #63256
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend Vanessa tells you "Remember a few weeks ago when you went out of town and gave me a check to give to your landlord for rent? Well there was a problem with the check." The problem was that she took the check and cashed it and used it for a shopping spree and partying with friends. But, she has good news! She made a deal with the landlord: she is going to suck his big cock, and he is going to give you one extra day in your apartment before he evicts you and you have no place to live. She told him that you have a tiny cock and they both agreed that someone with a cock like that should not be living in a nice place. So now she is going to suck his big cock while you watch. She tells you that your new name is cuckie, and then starts lovingly licking his cock. You want to stop her, but just like always, the shame of having a small cock is too overwhelming. You know its better this way... you watch while a real man puts his cock in her mouth. She takes his big cock deep in her mouth and then tells you that your cock is too small to even fit in her mouth. You can tell that she really likes his cock, and that makes her respect him more. Women respect men with big cocks. She shows you his cock and tells you how much bigger it is than your **** dick, and that she only stays with you for your money. Then she rubs her pussy against his cock and teases you.. she tells you she is going to fuck him in your bed. You can tell that she really gets off on humiliating you.. at one point she puts her sweaty armpit in your face and tells you to lick it while she sucks his cock! In the end, she makes him shoot a big thick load all over her tits... to make you suffer and feel even more worthless, she orders you to lick the cum off of her... Eeeeewww! THIS CLIP IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL SPH Small-dick losers... Vanessa Cage knows how to get in your head!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:19 PM #63257
Модератор

Модератор

*It's your first day at your new school, and your first class of the day is gym. So, you go to school, get dressed for gym class, head out to the gym with the rest of your class... and then you see your new gym teacher, Ms. Wolfe. Ms. Wolfe does NOT look like your old gym teacher, Mr. Flanagan, nor does she dress like him. You're stunned by her perfectly sculpted body. You stand there staring at her for a second, but then you're brought to your senses by a wet, sticky sensation in your gym shorts, so you run to the locker room before anyone sees what just happened...*
No sooner do you sit down to process what just happened than Ms Wolfe walks into the locker room after you! She obviously didn't see your little mishap, because she asks you why you left class. As Ms Wolfe begins to explain that, as your teacher, she is there to help you through whatever may be going on, you actually believe her... so much that you move your hands so she can see your shorts... and she doesn't seem surprised at all! In fact, Ms Wolfe assures you that it's very common for boys your age to experience hands-free-orgasm... especially on such an exciting day, when you're surprised by a gym teacher with such a sexy, fit body! Oh, yes, Ms Wolfe knows exactly what caused that stickiness in your pants, and since she cares about her students so much, she's going to make sure you never have to deal with the embarrassment of cuming in your pants again! From now on, every day before and after school, you are going to go see Ms Wolfe, and she's going to help you build up your scrawny little body while making sure your little balls are always completely drained of cum... That sexy fit body of hers truly is the best motivation to get strong, and control your orgasm.
*Buy the clip to have your gym teacher fantasy realized in the sexy POV masturbation encouragement experience incorporating elements of muscle worship, older woman/younger man, flexing, small penis encouragement, biceps, abs, legs, tight asses, strip tease, pre-mature ejaculation, post-cum torture, cum countdown, and of course the motivation of my perfect fit body!*
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:20 PM #63258
Модератор

Модератор

I am truly disgusted loser. Your small dick is REALLY small! Smaller than my finger. At least my finger is useful and can please a woman, but your dick can't even do the work of a finger! What am I supposed to do with it? Lick it like a Tic-Tac?? Gross! Maybe it will get bigger as I show off how sexy I am. C'mon loser, stroke it and get it as big as possible! Get it up! Is that all? Ewwwwwwww, the only way you can talk to me is if you start spending because your small dick grosses me out!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:21 PM #63259
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:22 PM #63260
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile