Old 06-11-2019, 05:17 PM #35241
Модератор

Модератор

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 PM #35242
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease. Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 PM #35243
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 PM #35244
Модератор

Модератор

Can your little shrimp dick even make a big load for me?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 PM #35245
Модератор

Модератор

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! BANNED WORD.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 PM #35246
Модератор

Модератор

*Includes: Bunny Ranch Babe Ashlen Reed, Lana Grayson, Creampie, Pearl NecklaceRoommates Lana and Ashlen are drinking martinis and lamenting on how difficult it can be dating guys. Ashlen playfully tells Lana, "if only you had a dick, we'd be perfect for each other." Lana laughs off the absurd idea of her having a dick and hugs Ashlen, "we'll just have to be old maids together then," she bites her lip and looks towards the sky. There is a trickle running down her, into her panties as she smells her friend's perfume. A star falls from the night sky illuminating the windows. Later that night..The girls are in their bedroom dreaming of rough sex with each other. Lana and Ashlen dream the same fantasy, their hands are grasped tightly onto each other hips, their breasts are swaying back and forth as they thrust into each other, their lips moaning, the room smells of sweat and perfume. An unusual appendage has taken the place of their clit, right above their pussy, a penis! The girls are fucking and stroking each other off. Precum pools at the tip of Ashlen's cock as Lana thrusts deep into her pussy, Ashlen strokes as she looks longingly into Lana's eyes. Goosebumps fill their bodies as they climax, the dream wakes them up.The girls are in sync as they both realize that their dream has become a reality. They shiver with excitement and intrigue as they explore their new bodies. Lana pants as Ashlen licks and strokes the tip of her throbbing member, her hips buck up and down, "I can't take it anymore." She lays Ashlen down and thrusts into her. Ashlen strokes herself, her eyes wide in disbelief, "cum inside of me, I need to feel you cum."
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 24 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:19 PM #35247
Модератор

Модератор

I got bored and decided to have a Smoke in my gaming chair. I got horny, stripped, and fingered myself, too. I love the way I taste!
Models: Sayre Dragon

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:19 PM #35248
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:19 PM #35249
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carmencalle - iwantclips

Models: carmencalle

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 PM #35250
Модератор

Модератор

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile