Old 08-22-2019, 06:38 PM #71021
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 06:41 PM #71022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 06:45 PM #71023
Модератор

Модератор

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 06:52 PM #71024
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 06:54 PM #71025
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You can't stop staring at me. Thing is, you look like you're trying so hard to be angry. Almost like you hate me. But you aren't very good, it's obvious you are obsessed with me. So just stare. Relax while I tease you. Stroke and become even more addicted. You belong to me, and there is no point in trying to fight it.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 705 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 07:01 PM #71026
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 07:03 PM #71027
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 07:05 PM #71028
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 07:05 PM #71029
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 07:07 PM #71030
Модератор

Модератор

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is Aroma, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile