Old 11-06-2019, 04:03 AM #102541
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:07 AM #102542
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers.
We are going to make you are Aroma pig just as it says on my on the bottle of Aroma I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:08 AM #102543
Модератор

Модератор

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
**Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:09 AM #102544
Модератор

Модератор

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:10 AM #102545
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:10 AM #102546
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:11 AM #102547
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your Aroma and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:12 AM #102548
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:12 AM #102549
Модератор

Модератор

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:14 AM #102550
Модератор

Модератор

Lots of sniffing instructions, edging, breath holding, and some humiliation. You can take it for me, can't you? Don't be a pussy; you can handle this
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile