Old 04-13-2019, 03:56 AM #11671
Модератор

Модератор

An intense mindfuck of an Intox Fantasy (Fantasy) clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn'BANNED WORD matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced poppers users*
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 03:58 AM #11672
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:01 AM #11673
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys want tits and ass but you want toes and soles. A normal guy would be turned on by Me wearing revealing clothing but all I have to do to get your hard is wiggle My toes and scrunch My feet
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:12 AM #11674
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add Blackmail Fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add Blackmail Fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:14 AM #11675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:19 AM #11676
Модератор

Модератор

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:25 AM #11677
Модератор

Модератор

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was squashed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then... BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:26 AM #11678
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:28 AM #11679
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent poppers.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those poppers.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more poppers slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the poppers.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those poppers.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff poppers, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 04:36 AM #11680
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile