Old 05-22-2019, 01:56 AM #25171
Модератор

Модератор

*This is a custom clip* I strip out of a very cute outfit...down to all white lingerie, I have a vibrator in my panties that vibrates to the beat of the music. I dance around naked. Then I grab a dildo and fuck my pussy up close I also ride the toy. I use a glass dildo for a little anal before cumming really hard, after I cum I take my panties and clean up the mess. This clip is 20 min long! (strip tease, dildo fucking, vibrator, cumming, close ups, pussy spreads)
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 01:58 AM #25172
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Valentine's Day, Slaves! How lucky you are today to be able to spend it worshipping a beautiful Goddess. Get your P0ppers and alcoh0l (optional) out and buy this clip. My seductive eyes pull you right in and my soft mesmerizing voice leaves your cock throbbing and your heart beating faster. You will quickly give in, and feel yourself falling deeper for me. Inhaling the substance as if it was me...I'm here to fuck you up like never before. Sucking you deep down under my spell. The addiction is inevitable. I am your substance of choice. You only need me.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 01:59 AM #25173
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:00 AM #25174
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:02 AM #25175
Модератор

Модератор

Where else would a shiny loving loser like you want to be? On your knees for two perfect Goddesses is where every loser belongs. you'll get teased by Our perfect shiny pussy until it breaks you. Then, we'll remind you that no matter how much you drool and no matter how much you beg, you will never have it. you'll always be that loser weak for shiny pussy. you'll always be that loser buying clips. you addiction is a kind that cannot be cured and Ashley and I plan to take full advantage of that. Making you grow weaker each day with Our shiny pussies. More of Princess Ashley at iWantPrincessAshley.com
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:03 AM #25176
Модератор

Модератор

Bound wrist and ankle and gagged with socks and a cleave gag.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:04 AM #25177
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:12 AM #25178
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:14 AM #25179
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy couple fucking in nylons. She is smoking hot girl with long legs and big round ass. She starts by sucking his cock then, she turns doggy style and he fucks her bent over, and he cums a huge amount over her pantyhose ass. NF102
Models: NylonFuck

Duration: 17 min 0 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 02:15 AM #25180
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem. With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind. She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly. When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy. With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her. Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile