Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM #58501
Модератор

Модератор

Your a full blown addict / wank addict. all you think about is sex and your female domination fetish. You have decided to seek help. You have entered your first session without giving the truth of your submissive nature. But soon enough you are busted. This woman is a pro. She figures you all out very quickly , which would normally be a relief for you , because you are embarrassed of your addiction , but she seems to be making it even harder for you. Dressed seductively , and coercing you to submit.. is she really a Therapist-Fantasy to help you or have you just made yourself even worse , booking time with this super hot high priced woman? She is about to own you , make your submissive side even worse and take large amounts of money from you to pay for her time... and because your such an addict... you will just keep on getting fucked over by her again and again...she knows exactly how to pull your strings she 's a professional.. and now your about to be gradually , financially , physically , sexually and mentally ruined by her.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM #58502
Модератор

Модератор

I can 't get you out of my head..
I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off.
So that 's what I 'm going to do!
BUT... I have a surprise ending for you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM #58503
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Ryan Conner starts by looking in the camera and calling you a bitch. She tells you , her cuckold husband to kneel in front of her as she brings you good news : she ran into an old friend of yours today : the bully who used to beat you up in high school. He told her all about what a loser you were back in high school and she told him that you are still a pathetic piece of **** today. She makes you nod your head and tell her that she is right. She laughs about all the mean things your bully used to do to you and then tells you the really great news : He 's here now , in your home , and YOUR BULLY IS GOING TO FUCK HER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. She unzips his pants in front of you as you kneel before your Alpha couple. She even makes you tell your bully how badly you want to watch your wife suck his cock. Pathetic!! She blows your bully in front of you and as his cock grows in her mouth she tells you how much nice and bigger it is than your little tiny cock. Then she has him sit down and she lowers her HUGE ASS onto his cock.. the ass that you never get to touch! Your alpha couple laughs at you as she bounces on his cock... knowing that you are near tears as you watch your wife fuck your worst enemy. Too bad you are too much of a wimp to do anything about it.. your bully will beat your ass just like the old days if you dare complain. WARNING : THIS CLIP IS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING. YOU WILL LOSE ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF SELF ESTEEM YOU HAD LEFT. And RYAN CONNER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM #58504
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he 'd help me figuring everything out , so I put him to the test. I figured it 'd be so awkward and he 'd laugh but he 's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I 'm finding out some embarrassing things about him , and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch - I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our f @m wouldnt be too happy about this , but it 's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM #58505
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane ) where she , in her fitted dress , pantyhose and small heels , explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm 's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions , riding him , bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women , she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on www.jamiefosterstrips.com
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:33 PM #58506
Модератор

Модератор

sasur finds bahu horny and excited in her room and secretly records her video. sasur ask bahu to do everything what she was watching in video when she was masturbating , bahu resist first but she also never got a good fuck from a long time and she start to enjoy big cock of her sasur. lot of hindi dirty talk softcore comedy film
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:33 PM #58507
Модератор

Модератор

I am standing over you , wearing *the red *satin night gown that I bought with your money.*I reward my pet by letting you edge for Me. I tease and make fun of you. I give you phrases to chant in the worship of Me , your Goddess.*I make you stop jerking off to make a tribute for the next outfit to drain you with. Did you please Me enough to be rewarded with an orgasm? We 'll see...
For the previous video find : "Pet Draining Session "
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:33 PM #58508
Модератор

Модератор

You 're so weak and horny for Me in satin , aren 't you?
Sissies like you are so desperate and needy , they crave being watched , inspected , and guided by a Domme. Just looking at My stockings and satin lingerie makes you feel instantly slutty and submissive. And you know what?
That 's good. Because I 'm going to make you put on a show for Me , sissy. Isn 't that what sissies like you are for?
Get your panties and hose then watch this clip , give in , follow your strokealong instructions and obey --the sweet ending will make it IMPOSSIBLE to resist!
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 17 min 57 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:34 PM #58509
Модератор

Модератор

I control you with my scent. It 's all a part of the brain washing. I make you worship my armpits , feet , ass & pussy...sitting on your face , you have no choice but to inhale my aroma...it 's so intimate...
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:34 PM #58510
Модератор

Модератор

I control you with my scent. It 's all a part of the brain washing. I make you worship my armpits , feet , ass & pussy...sitting on your face , you have no choice but to inhale my aroma...it 's so intimate...
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile