Old 07-18-2019, 03:42 PM #59021
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD ) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You 're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately , there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out , but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys , u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well , not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone , so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife , and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains : CUCKOLDING , RED LIPS , BAREFOOT , BRUNETTE , HOUSEWIFE , JEANS FETISH
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:43 PM #59022
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock , teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me , pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! The Â*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good , be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me , so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â*
Codes to use at checkout :
Â*Â*Â* Â*
10 % Markup Use code : Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â*
25 % Markup Use code : WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
50 % Markup Use code : Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
100 % Markup Use code : Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â*
500 % Markup Use code : RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:43 PM #59023
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock , teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me , pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! The Â*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good , be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me , so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â*
Â*Â*Â* Â*

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:43 PM #59024
Модератор

Модератор

Â*Â*Â* Â*

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59025
Модератор

Модератор

It 's been a while since I 've allowed you to stroke for Me. So go ahead and pull it out , but I want you to dry jerk it this time. Why? I want you to feel the friction , feel the burn.
Beat it hard and fast until you 're right on the edge. I want it to hurt. Squeeze and pull like you 're milking it for Me , but DO NOT CUM until I give you the word. I want you to jerk it until you walk funny tomorrow.

Will I allow you to cum? Follow all of My instructions carefully , and just maybe I 'll give you the best orgasm ever.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59026
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there 's just one problem , ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can 't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE 'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn 't really need the soda to BURP though , she 's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59027
Модератор

Модератор

For being a good slave I am granting you the privilege of worshipping My divine feet ; you have dreamed and fantasized about My royal feet for so long...longing to lick and kiss them , so much that My feet have become your sinful addiction. Show your love and passion for this sexy soft feet slave! Use your arms to support them and indulge into the ultimate pleasure if worshipping My fabulous feet.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59028
Модератор

Модератор

For being a good slave I am granting you the privilege of worshipping My divine feet ; you have dreamed and fantasized about My royal feet for so long...longing to lick and kiss them , so much that My feet have become your sinful addiction. Show your love and passion for this sexy soft feet slave! Use your arms to support them and indulge into the ultimate pleasure if worshipping My fabulous feet.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59029
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been in these heels all day and you 're going to slip them off and rub my feet. I know you 've been waiting patiently all day for me , just so you could do this very thing. Make sure you get them perfectly relaxed , and then I 'll Coerce you to sit and watch me slip my pantyhose off and wrap them around your neck like a tie. Maybe I 'll make you wear them to work the next day.... Then I outline the rest of your duties , with my wrinkled soles and perfect toes in your face.
Includes : mesmerize , ass worship , mind fuck , femdom POV , tease & denial , humiliation , goddess worship , foot fetish , foot worship , legs , female domination , wrinkled soles , and pantyhose fetish
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59030
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile