Old 11-05-2019, 05:43 PM #12231
Модератор

Модератор

When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA FUCKING GO!
Aw man!!! I don't know what was going on but I had a hard time holding this shit. While setting up my lighting & camera I almost had two accidents. When I started recording I had to let this one out immediately.
Pushing this poop out was pretty painful. My insides burned and so did my asshole. Once I was finished I started feeling some relief. Of course, all those farts that were trapped inside of me started to come out. They were nice and juicy and produced a lot of ass juice. The more I farted the better I felt. The fact that my poop turned out bigger than expected and my sexy position make this video a must-see.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:57 PM #12232
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:05 PM #12233
Модератор

Модератор

From now on, I am your Mistress. Your mouth is my latrine, my toilet. You are mine now, a worthless slave. Your destiny is now to be whatever I want you to be. And I want you to eat my shit and thank me. Open your mouth, take it, eat my shit. Now you’re my toilet and shit eater. Look at me motherfucker. I want to see your eyes when you eat my shit. Eating till full. Now go to your seat until I call you
Models: Mistress

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:51 AM #12234
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip you will witness Sugar Hill taking some beautiful size dumps throughout her home. The 1st scene is amazing when she accidentally squirts some shits on her camera man. A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:04 AM #12235
Модератор

Модератор

Scatqueens Lady Domi, Lady Kimi and Lady Lucy humiliate their toilet slave and have a lot of fun with the toilet slave. The more braces in his face, the more distorted look his face. Nevertheless, he has to open his mouth whenever a Scatqueen wants to spit. Lady Kimi must pee and her piss is golden yellow today. He smells first at the piss and then he swallows everything. Afterwards, Scatqueens Lady Lucy needs to shit and the slave has to open his mouth wide. Lady Lucy bends over him quickly and pisses directly into his toilet mouth. Then Lady Lucy squeezes a big pile of shit from her asshole without much effort. The shit stinks, but the toilet slave enjoys this humiliation and enjoys the shit which still stands out of his mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 03:13 AM #12236
Модератор

Модератор

The slave girl will do everything for the attention of her Mistress. Will dance, will sing, will substitute the holes for a strap-on. I like to train new slaves, to open for them something new. Not all they like the first time, but they suffer and subsequently perform their slave duties with pleasure.
In this beautiful collection you will find everything: a slave dancing in front of me, trying to show themselves, to inflame my imagination with its accessibility. You will see how she makes an enema preparing ass for my strap-on. First taste of shit in your mouth. She’s laughing, she’s still innocent in toilet service. But nothing I pushed shit strap-on in her throat. And she swallows my shit for the first time. These are sweet moments, wonderful.
P.S.: Also, times perishing the film consists of first steps. I added footage not included in any film. How I taught my slave to suck cock, give pleasure to a man. She almost cries, her eyes filling with tears. She is shame, she don’t like the first experience. But nothing, she will learn, will get used and will love to suck.
1.Beginning of the path toilet slavegirl
My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. It's started! I'll teach her eating the shit, make her my toilet.
2.The first steps of toilet slavery
My toilet slavegirl will taste my shit for the first time! She is still having fun, does not know what awaits her and that very soon she will eat his pounds. Soon, very soon, I will teach her to be my proper toilet. So, the training begins
3.Second step toilet slavery
My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. It's time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
Models: Mistress

Duration: 34 min 16 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 03:17 AM #12237
Модератор

Модератор

Hey baby
I've missed you so so much. I need to let all this gas out. I think the protein shake I had fucked my stomach up. But don't worry, I know you'll get off watching me fart while my ass in in the air. Look how nice my hole looks pushing those poots out into the slave mouth. The room is getting smelly and we're both horny as fuck. Go ahead and jack your tiny dick while you wait for me to finish farting.
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 03:48 AM #12238
Модератор

Модератор

Woman and her boyfriend are in the middle of an erotic session, she is sitting on his face and is having her asshole eaten while she is rubbing a vibrator on her clit! It doesn't take long before she gets too aroused and proceeds to defecate on the man's face without warning! To make things worse, she releases a lot of poop which completely covers the victim! It doesn't end there, she later re positions herself to force the guy to lick her dirty asshole clean! When she gets satisfied, she directs her attention on his cock and gives it a handjob with her poop drenched hands, only stopping when she forces him to orgasm!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Format: AVI
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:07 AM #12239
Модератор

Модератор

Eat another spoonful of my chocolate cream. Today Mrs. Christina and Victoria again invited me to serve them. They were very unhappy that I arrived late. For this, Mistresses had flogged me with a whip and I received slaps from them. I apologized to the girls and was ready to serve them as a toilet. Today it turned out to be a pleasant procedure for me. I like it when Mistress feeds me with a spoon herself , as if I were a small child. It is pleasant from the feeling of the Mistress’ care for her slave. I had to hold a plate against the ass of each of the girls. I saw opening anus and the defecation process of each of the Mistresses. Christina and Victoria was shitting to the plate, and I was licking their asses . Then, Mistress Christina fed me from the plate. I had to eat very fast, because Christina was scooping up the shit with a spoon and bringing it to my mouth very quickly. The poop of the two girls was mixed together, the bitter taste of Christina’s shit was mixed with the sweetish taste of Victoria’s shit. Therefore, it was very difficult to eat. After eating, I licked a plate and thanked my Mistresses for the care that I received from them.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 07:51 AM #12240
Модератор

Модератор

Sugar Hill is back with some Brand new FUNKY loads!! She has so much fun making these naughty scat clips for her fans and it’s evident in each clip!! She was making that big monster ass wobble wobble, and shake it, shake it to begin. In the second scene, enjoy as she takes a quick pause from shaking that azz to literally slide her panties to the side and let loose on her entrance foyer!!! Shit squirted out everywhere!! Then she put the panties back of her dirty ass to let them simmer for a lucky fan…When she though she was done, even more came out!! Then in another scene she takes the mess to her bedroom, Where she has another shart explosion that gets all over her floor and appliances! What mess! In all enjoy Five new ass shaking, messy, runny, splattery clips from one of the phattest asses in the game!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile