Old 07-05-2019, 05:18 AM #7731
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in my gym wear strip off revealing plastic panties i pee into them then empting all over my floor
now im going to try something different from the moment i start shitting, smearing and cumming im not going to make a sound till i have that orgasm READY!
I bend over and push our a load into my plastic panties i grunt and heavy breathe as i squeeze it out i then rub my buldge and slide off and smear all over that body of mine before bringing myself to an incredible orgasm..
Remaining silent felt like i was on my own and was really amazing and intense
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:24 AM #7732
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sensual EFRO.
Front and back facing poop video.
I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt!
Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit!
However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop!!!
I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time; By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max!!! Until they were ready to explode.
Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosive/gassy/ messy enema shit.
It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again!
I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose!
Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:41 AM #7733
Модератор

Модератор

Hurray we have a new event in our company there is a new girl her name is Svetlana . Olga and Yana decided to make a preview of the new girl Svetlana . Olga Svetlana sat on the sofa and Olga begins to caress her Breasts and her nipples . Then Olga Light puts cancer and begins to caress her anus , Oh yeah its cool and just fabulous , this action joins Yana , Yana was wearing a strap-on to enjoy this activity . First, Yana gives him in her mouth , Svetlana, and after starting to have strap-on Olga in the ass . Yes Olga this time caressing pussy Svetlana , here is a super trio which you have not only to be a desire to see more but you will immediately want to continue with these girls . Then Yana Fucks cunt with a strap-on fuck her , Oh Yes the new girl. a lot of fun . Then Olga and Yana shitting on Svetlana , Olga first shit and then shit on Svetlana Yana . After that, Yana and Olga raise the legs of Svetlana and Svetlana starts to shit and piss . Oh Yes three piles of shit and three beautiful girls . A large amount of shit coming out of ass Svetlana . Now we are ready to work for you together Olga , Yana and Svetlana .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 903 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:43 AM #7734
Модератор

Модератор

I sit on my little pink potty and pee so loud! Potty if full of my urine.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 66.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:31 AM #7735
Модератор

Модератор

Abigail Dupree needs to clean out before her night of anal fucking. She feels some stubborn little turds inside that just wont come out. She fills up her bright red enema bag until its overflowing and assumes the position. Out comes those tiny stubborn goat turds with a steady stream of water. Squeaky clean!
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:42 AM #7736
Модератор

Модератор

Me and my new friends are throwing you a lesbian show we caress each other ass and shit at the same time and still continue to caress each other dirty shit ass . I and my friends were stripped naked and we began kissing , caressing each other , kissing Breasts , after a bit we opened each other , I lay on my stomach, spread her legs and Alice got cancer and started to caress my ass with her tongue . Carolina this time caressing ass Alice , I and my girlfriend love anulingus when they and caress the ass , at that moment, as Alice caresses my ass I shit and Alice licks tongue my shit , Alice did not stop and continued to caress my ass , mouth Alice covered in shit . At the moment when Alice strokes my dirty shit from ass Caroline caresses the anus of Alice and Alice is also shit and Carolina continues to fondle the ass of Alice that falls on me shit Alice Oh its so hot . After playing with dirty shit from ass , it was the turn of Carolina , I caress tongue ass Caroline and Alice licking my dirty shit from the ass , and then Caroline starts to shit , Im not stopping to caress the ass of his girlfriend about fucking some good shit my friend . At the end of the video, were kissing and showing you their Asses . This is a very hot lesbian show .

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:55 AM #7737
Модератор

Модератор

Love with Olga fondle each other with tongues , this time we decided to give each other a little pleasure . We first started kissing and then Olga invited me to play dirty games , I agreed . I went and Olga sat on my face bare ass , I stuck his tongue Olga in the ass and then fuck it , I love to caress the anus Olga , I lick ass and pussy in her friend about what a thrill and she shoots in my mouth, liquid shit diarrhea , I have a fucking mouth full of shit , but I want to Olga fed me shit every time more and more , I continue to caress her friend her shit I smeared her ass with her tongue . Olga and I are reversed now Olga caresses my tongue and my anusi of my pussy . Oh, how her tongue slides between my legs , I get pleasure . And then I explode Olga in the mouth with a jet of liquid diarrhea , initially under little pressure the shit out of my ass and then just.. I fill my mouth with shit Olga and Olga continued to caress my ass with her tongue . Our faces all in the shit were kissing so hot . Dear our favorite men and women you our fans , we want to get into the top 5 shops on the website , each of you can help us with realization of our dreams , with every purchase in our store, you bring us closer to victory . We hope for your help and we really need your help . We believe in you, our favorite fans !

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:58 AM #7738
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping a huge load and spread it over my pussy
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 300
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:49 AM #7739
Модератор

Модератор

Im fully nude for you daddy and I put my ball gag in just as you have instructed! Watch as I rub my plump fat pussy to a leg shaking orgasm but daddy isnt quite done with me! He instructs me to then pee! I show off my pussy and begin squirting and releasing a nice warm stream of piss! Squirting it out of my pussy into the camera for you! Im such a dirty slut for you daddy Ill do whatever you say! He instructs me to take a poop so I shit myself for daddy and it felt so good!
Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:50 AM #7740
Модератор

Модератор

Back at it again sticking toys deep in my dirty, shitty asshole. I use only my spit and pussy juice to lube up my toys so I can get them really dirty. I love Fucking my ass and riding my toys.
I reach deep into my whole to get my poop out so I can smear it on my ass and thighs squishing and grinding my buttom into the pile of shit on the floor.
I really want you to fuck my asshole and use my poop as your lube! Makes me so horny I squirt all over your hard cock!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 51 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile