Old 05-24-2019, 12:51 AM #25771
Модератор

Модератор

I can't get you out of my head.. I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off. So that's what I'm going to do! BUT... I have a surprise ending for you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:14 AM #25772
Модератор

Модератор

I love to make you hurt, squeal and cry out in pain. Your cock and balls are absolutely worthless to me and everyone else. You're pain is my pleasure and it is so much fun to make you inflict pain to your cock and balls by my command. Every little punch, slap, pinch and squeeze brings me a lot of entertainment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:22 AM #25773
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:29 AM #25774
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your poppers, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your poppers inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The poppers start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your poppers bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, poppers puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: poppers, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:15 AM #25775
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:18 AM #25776
Модератор

Модератор

THE FOURTH LEVEL! Can you do it? This special game requires a special vibrating toy I'll talk about in the clip... and demonstrate. Only for the most daring subbies!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:35 AM #25777
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:50 AM #25778
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:52 AM #25779
Модератор

Модератор

A timer game with a twist - You have a 50/50 chance of winning, what could be more fair than that?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:46 AM #25780
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke**** for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile