Old 04-25-2019, 02:10 PM #16231
Модератор

Модератор

A nice sexy tit worship is coming your way. When's the last time you have worshipped My perfect breasts?! Far too long I'm sure. Look how full and sexy they are. You can't resist them, you can't resist Me. And why would you?! Do you think you're deserving to see them all up and close and personal?! Ha probably not, but you can sure hope and dream!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:12 PM #16232
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this shiny bikini. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little shiny addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:12 PM #16233
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:13 PM #16234
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me: long blonde hair, sexy big boobs, don't I look like a total fucking BRAT?! lol and you absolutely love that about Me, don't you? Yeah, you love how bitchy, how greedy, and how absolutely BRATTY I am! Hearing Me talk about how much cash I I'm going to take from you without any remorse just makes you jerk your dick faster, lol you're just so PATHETIC! The brattier I am, the more the cash just rolls in and the more excited you get, *giggle*. That's why I always say: The Brattier, The Better!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:14 PM #16235
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a therapist to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The therapist (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:14 PM #16236
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:15 PM #16237
Модератор

Модератор

Lonely losers can only dream of such a perfect perky set of tits. I bet you've never even felt tits before, have you? LOL. Dream and weep of what you WON'T ever have. Perfect girls like me are out of your league. We leave you to grovel. At least you get the privilege to pay to worship and get a glance of my cleavage! What a lucky little failure you are!
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:16 PM #16238
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 678 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:16 PM #16239
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has the sisters Tia and Nikki bound tight, zipties around their knees, hands behind their backs, ropes around their necks. He holds these leashes as he Coerces them to prance back and forth for him, degrading them as he continues to whip their breasts and backs. The girls beg and cry, desperately telling him that they are saved, but he doesn't believe them and only whips them harder. After a long cruel beating he attaches one nipple clamp to each girl's breast, then leans in close to them… and starts to shake his head again. A new persona emerges and the frightened sisters stare in bewilderment as the childlike Hedwig introduces himself. He wants to play with the pretty girls and they try to charm him into letting them go. He offers them “food” (really stale cum in a dogbowl) which they both dutifully lick up, then he unties them. He brings them the only clothes he can find, a pair of flimsy harem slavegirl outfits and leaves them to get dressed. The girls put on the costumes for him, hoping he'll help them escape, but when he returns it is as Matthew again. He laughs and mocks them for trusting the feebleminded Hedwig, then Coerces one sister to dance for him while the other must suck his cock. Then he makes them trade places, each coerced to watch her sister's degradation while she dances for their tormentor. Finally he makes them both kneel and blow him at the same time. The sisters are horrified but helpless and reluctantly obey. Finally Tia must watch as he cums down Nikki's throat. Then to add to their humiliation he doesn't allow her to swallow but instead Coerces her to spit his cum into her sister's mouth.
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 31 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:19 PM #16240
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile