Old 06-14-2019, 11:31 PM #39721
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh , and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ , too! Carmella Squeeze is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:32 PM #39722
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:32 PM #39723
Модератор

Модератор

It 's absolutely not exaggeration when I say this is probably my greatest series to date.
Using unique programming techniques that I 've never quite been brave enough to introduce to the D /s world , I have created a unique file , a file like NOTHING you have ever experienced before!
If you 're into fake programming then leave now , because this is 100 % the real deal.
Enter my chamber , take a seat , let me tie you in tightly because you are in for one hell of a ride. Concentrate on my soft tones as an equaliser moves around the screen creating a visual of my voice , follow it into a special mental arena where I begin to reprogram you in a way that will bring domination into your daily existence in a way that is so subtle that those around you won 't notice , but so powerful it will drive you wild with submissive desire. Expect a powerful journey , one that will leave a long lasting impression of submission.
The sheer volume of work that went into the design of this file is unthinkable , over one month of writing alone , so you can guarantee that this is 'The one ' you 've been looking for. Multiple layers of audio , anchor , triggers and subtle little touches that will create a whole new reality for you. Go on , take part , I dare you.....
IMPORTANT WARNING : This File CONTAINS FLASHING and as such is not suitable for those who suffer from seizures or epilepsy. DO NOT partake in this file or listen to the audio from this file while driving , operating machinery or carrying out any task that requires your complete concentration. By purchasing this file you agree that you have read this warning and agree to it fully. You agree to take full legal responsibility for any outcome that may occur either positive , negative or otherwise and you agree not to hold Annabel Fatale , it 's subsidiaries or affiliates responsible for any outcomes that may occur as a result of listening to this file.
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 27 min 25 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:32 PM #39724
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:33 PM #39725
Модератор

Модератор

This is choice 1 of your ending options, for Choose Your Own Ending: Day 15 of 31 Days of JOI.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:33 PM #39726
Модератор

Модератор

This is a new series for Nylon connoisseurs called Nylon Divine. No talking , no dialogue. Just lovely classical piano music in the background as you watch Mz. Kim in exquisite nylon. This special video isn 't exactly Nylon , so perhaps it should be called Legs Divine. For you latex , tight clothing fetishists , this video really is divine. Mz. Kim shows you all the delicious angles of her legs in these liquid latex leggings , and of course , classic Louboutin heels. I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me , here are your markup codes. Guests : 100 % Markup use code : GiveToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : SpoilMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : MzKimExtra Members : 100 % Markup use code : GiveInToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : PayMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:34 PM #39727
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:37 PM #39728
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your Therapist Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen 18+ 18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist Fantasy/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:38 PM #39729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:39 PM #39730
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile