Old 06-06-2019, 10:48 PM #3091
Модератор

Модератор

Bears apparently arent the only ones that do you know what in the woods after all!!! Enjoy as Bonnie enjoys a nice Smoke in park While sitting in what looks like a lawn chair only that lawn chair” is a Porta Potty!! Watch as Bonnie unsuspectingly Drops one of the Biggest Logs I have yet to see on this site Had to be at least 12 Inches! Enjoy as Bonnie has a nice Smoke and Shit in the Park!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:51 PM #3092
Модератор

Модератор

Kalina is pooping in satin white panties versy stinky and mesy shit.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 98.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:53 PM #3093
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and I decided to give you a little show . I drank a laxative before shooting this video , and Olga, too . I put Olga with cancer and began to caress her anus I love caressing the female anus . Hes sweet anus Olga . I caress the ass Olga and it is in this moment starts to shit how much fucking liquid shit falls out of my mouth my mouth is full of liquid shit diarrhea . Olga begins to fart loudly , Oh Yes and I continue to caress the anus Olga . Im all in my mouth and shit I continue to caress the anus Olga I love when she shits in my mouth and I caress her anus . We changed places now Olga caresses my ass , about how well she does it , I am happy , I am very Horny and I want Olga left . Olga opened her mouth and I released in her mouth a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Oh yeah Olga glataet my shit , Yes we are two dirty Sluts who love to play with your shit , eat it , use it .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 999 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:05 PM #3094
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip I and Olga posing in jeans and under a pair of jeans we are wearing diapers , we show you how we look in jeans , a little playing with you , then we remove the jeans and show you the diapers that are dressed in our response , we undo the diaper and show you my clean ass , then dress the diapers , jeans and shit in diapers filling them with shit and urine .

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:06 PM #3095
Модератор

Модератор

Sugar Hill is back with a FUNKY Thanksgiving treat!!! A few fans requested she record her post thanksgiving dump and she decided to have a little fun with it!! Enjoy as she talks about what she is on the way to eat while wishing you a special holiday. Then enjoy as she goes into her kitchen to Unleash a FUNKY load!!! Looks like she had a full assorment of FUNKY treats and food!! Enjoy as she grabs it and describes what the smell is like as well!! Looks like shes been eating greens, mashed potatoes, pecans U Name it!! So much so she couldnt get it out in the first batch then came back to drop one more solid brick log she could pick up and play with while describing what was in it to you. You seen the U Name it challenge skit online? Well Sugar Hill is here to give you her version!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:20 PM #3096
Модератор

Модератор

strong farts on your dick!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:26 PM #3097
Модератор

Модератор

My day went from all laid out before me to "oh no, I can't possibly have to take another poop!" Yup you read that correctly. I had pooped around 5:30 and within 1 hour I had to poop again, only I was not ready for urgent need my poop had to come out. When I got the urge to poop again I decided to film it, only set up was taking to long and before I knew it I pooped a little while I was trying to pee on the toilet. Since I knew my poop was going to come out so easy I got off the toilet and back to the film room. Only I didn't know my butt was smeared with poop already! Oh what a day, regardless I filled me having to take yet another poop with an already dirty bum, this is that clip.
Sitting spread eagle with my feet on chairs, I poop and pee so that no only can you see the poop coming out you can see my face as well. After I'm done pooping I show you what I did. This time out I pooped and peed into a shallow pan. I show you the pan and poop/pee combo once I'm finished pooping. It was not an overly hard poop, but not runny either. The poop ends up in a poop type of soup because of the pee that surrounds it. A mountain of poop and a lake of pee!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:31 PM #3098
Модератор

Модератор

You little sicko. You just cant but be a slave to my farting ass can you? I see how hard you are already. Today we are going to play a game. Start stroking while I explain the instructions. For every fart I produce, you have to speed up your stroking.. Oh and heres the best part! Youre not allowed to cum until I say so LOL! You are not allowed to stop touching yourself. You keep edging that dick while I fart up this whole place! Go ahead and gag. My farts smells like something crawled up inside my ass and died. If youre a good fart slave and inhale every last one, I MIGHT allow you to squirt your hot creamy load all over my delicious ass!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:34 PM #3099
Модератор

Модератор

My new friend Alice and I really love to caress each other in position 69 is a lesbian pose , we completely naked but we dont like to wear clothes . We started kissing with my friend Alice after that I lay back and Alice got on top of me and we began to caress each other in position 69 , fucking she is a sweet girl , she is so great at that I love when I caress between my legs and my ass , I caress his girlfriend and she caresses me , while mutual caresses we shit each others mouth , Alice shits me about Yes Alice has diarrhea, and my mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea and I shit and Alice licks the shit from my dirty asshole . We do not stop and continue to caress each other , we love to play dirty games with my new friend .

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 PM #3100
Модератор

Модератор

I was not feeling good last night, so i thought a quick enema might help to clear it out