Duration: 13 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:36 PM #66292
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:38 PM #66293
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:40 PM #66294
Модератор

Модератор

You on the couch enjoying TV in the background, Carla in the foreground between your legs eager to please you with lips wrapped around your thick cock and working her tongue to keep you wet and stiff; Life as It Should Be. With each order you give to take your dick, deepthroat it, and lick it like candy, she just smiles wider to take it deeper; deepthroating to the point of light tears by the end of it all.
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:45 PM #66295
Модератор

Модератор

(This is the 180 VR Version of this clip and will also be made available in HD/1080 Format very soon) Look who got their worthless little worm all locked up for Miss Roper. It's an accessory that is very fitting for a little beta bitch like you. Your little beta bitch cock does not deserve to ever be released from its prison. The more your cock struggles and tries to push out of it's cage, the more enjoyment it brings Miss Roper, so keep struggling since Miss Roper's enjoyment is all that matters. Your balls feel quite full, but don't expect that you're going to get any release today. As a beta bitch, you don't deserve any release, just the teasing and Torment that Miss Roper decides she wants to bless you with.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:49 PM #66296
Модератор

Модератор

Class is dismissed for the day don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk.
What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue?
You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face.
Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us.
Fantasy includes: teacher/student, MILF, older woman/younger man, virtual sex, big tits, cleavage, confrontation, seduction, virtual grinding, virtual creampie, satin, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:52 PM #66297
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:56 PM #66298
Модератор

Модератор

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:56 PM #66299
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted to fuck me, be on top of me, making me cum harder than ever before... now this is you chance. I'm going to seduce you, making your cock harder than its ever been, and then you're going to fuck me like you've always dreamed.

I'll be screaming, moaning, dirty talking. You won't know what to do with yourself, your cock will be aching so hard.

I'll let you be on top, until i want to have my way with you and I'll get ontop of you, riding you hard.

You're not going to cum until i let you though. When im ready for you to cum, WE will cum at the same time, making for the perfect orgasmic experience.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 09:57 PM #66300
Модератор

Модератор

Originally a custom video production, no names were used. Contact me to get your own!
I'm your parole officer and I greet you in your cell to tell you how disappointed I am in you, and just how you're going to pay. I have arranged it for you to be the faggot slave to an inmate with a massive black dick, along with his gang. You're going to have to lick black assholes and suck that BBC, and get your asshole reamed endlessly. I have these shackles here to hold you down, because your white virgin ass is going to really, really hurt. You're not going anywhere, and I'm going to watch and get off on it. Practice licking ass by worshiping my beautiful white bubble butt, really cleaning my asshole out. It's the last female contact you'll get for a long, long time. I keep bending over and showing off my perfect spandex ass, tormenting you into an aching erection, despite your fear and Torment at your situation. I sit on your prison mattress, and show off what I borrowed from a guard, this huge black night stick. I'll be kind and break you in first before your new owner joins us...I better put these handcuffs on so you don't squirm around too much...
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile