Old 09-06-2019, 06:37 PM #76191
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:38 PM #76192
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:39 PM #76193
Модератор

Модератор

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:40 PM #76194
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:44 PM #76195
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:44 PM #76196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:45 PM #76197
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:46 PM #76198
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:47 PM #76199
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 06:51 PM #76200
Модератор

Модератор

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile