Old 06-12-2019, 11:26 AM #6581
Модератор

Модератор

The insatiable Peter is at the door of Mistress Carter Studio early in the morning! To serve the mistress in hope and to fill his stomach with the special delicacies from in-house production!
Although Peter is lucky and gets his hoped brown gold his mistress, but he has this time made the bill without the landlady! Because the mistress simply turns the tables and instead of just fulfilling the slave s request for a caviar donation, she takes Peter s services for several days! Because according to your favorite film the 120 days of Sodom you are planning a very special long-term therapy for your novice! Whole 5 days, the slave will feed himself only by Mistress Carter excretions and his bondage begins today!
Enjoy part 1 of 5 extraordinary caviar films at an introductory price!
Der nimmersatte Peter steht Früh am Morgen an der Tür von Herrin's Carter Studio! In Hoffnung der Herrin dienlich zu sein und sein Magen mit den besonderen Delikatessen aus hauseigener Produktion zu füllen!
Peter hat zwar Glück und bekommt sein erhofftes braunes Gold seiner Herrin, doch hat er diesmal die Rechnung ohne die Wirtin gemacht! Denn die Herrin dreht den Spieß einfach um und statt nur dem Sklaven seinen Wunsch nach einer Kaviarspende zu erfüllen, nimmt Sie sich Peter's Dienste gleich für mehrere Tage in Anspruch! Denn ganz nach Ihrem Lieblingsfilm „die 120 Tage von Sodom" plant Sie für Ihren Novizen eine ganz besondere Langzeittherapie! Ganze 5 Tage wird sich der Sklave sich nur von Mistress Carter Ausscheidungen ernähren und seine Knechtschaft beginnt noch heute!
Geniesse Teil 1 von 5 außergewöhnlichen Kaviarfilmen zum Einführungspreis!
Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 17 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:27 AM #6582
Модератор

Модератор

This is a FRENCH speaking video (description en français suit). An English spoken version of this clip is available: Cum while watching your Goddess take a shit
Get it here: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...dess-take-shit
I really have to poop and I know how it makes you horny! Go ahead and stroke your cock while I strip naked. You are such a pervert! You can't wait. you want to see my delicious asshole open up and my poop come out. You worship your Goddess and her poop. You want to come closer and put your nose between my asscheeks.
I can't take it anymore, it's going to come out. I am going to take a big shit right in front of your face. You wish I could poop directly inside of your mouth. You can only jerk off in front of your computer. cause being a toilet is a privilege you have to earn!
Can you see the shit coming out of my asshole? It feels so good to push it out! Now that I pooped you just want to lick my asshole clean. Stick your tongue out, pig! You have a lot of work to do! Be my toilet paper!
You are going to cum for me while you lick my filthy asshole, slave!
*Close-up of my poop at the end of the video.
--------
You will also like these videos
- Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-shit-jerk
- Ass Slave Turned Into Human Toilet: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
- Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-her-shit/
J ai vraiment envie de chier et je sais comment ça te rend tout excité! Tu vas te branler alors que je retire peu à peu mes vêtements. Tu es un sale pervers! Tu ne peux plus attendre tu veux voir mon joli petit anus s ouvrir et voir mon caca sortir. Tu vas vénérer ta Déesse et ses déchets. Dommage que tu ne sois pas là avec moi, j'aimerais tant chier directement sur ta gueule! Je crois que tu ne mérites même pas ça. Te faire chier dessus est un privilège qui se gagne!
Je ne peux plus attendre, ça va sortir. Je vais faire sortir une grosse merde juste devant ton visage. Tu sais que tu ne peux pas jouir avant de me voir chier. Imagine toi que je fais caca directement à l intérieur de ta bouche. Installe-toi par terre comme un pauvre minable et ouvre ta bouche bien grand!
Peux-tu voir la merde sortir de mon cul? C'est si bon de pousser et de me soulager! Maintenant que j'ai vidé mes intestins et ma vessie, tu vas venir lécher mon cul et le rendre bien propre. Applique toi, gros cochon! Tu as beaucoup de travail à faire! Tu es mon papier de toilette!
Tu es un gros dégénéré qui aime la crasse et la puanteur. Je t'interdis de te toucher autrement qu'en vénérant ma Divine merde. Tu vas jouir pour moi pendant que tu léche mon cul sale, espèce de chiotte humaine!
* Gros plan de mon caca à la fin de la vidéo.
--------
Tu vas aussi aimer ces clips en francais:
- Ta femme veut faire de toi une toilette humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
- Bienvenue à ma nouvelle toilette humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-toilet-slave/
- Ta patronne te donne une nouvelle fonction: chiotte humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ilet-building/
J'ai plusieurs autres vidéos en français dans mon Studio. Écris-moi pour avoir la liste complète!
Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 13 min 43 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:28 AM #6583
Модератор

Модератор

This is my best clips and best half liquid shit ever! Stron explosion and a huge amount of hot stinky shit from my ass. All in extreme close up. Enjoy!!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:28 AM #6584
Модератор

Модератор

It s very rare that I am gifted with toxic gases so rare that this is the first time that I have been able to capture these demons on film. I finally found the culprit and it is innocent little ice cream. I don t care how old I get farts will always be hilarious. But the smell of these farts challenged even that humorous bug with a stench that could come only from the pit of hell. An unsuspecting lurker regretfully walked in on me after I had let a few off and nearly lost all respect for me. Enjoy my first fruits of my labor and look forward to many more in the near future.
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:28 AM #6585
Модератор

Модератор

Poop, solid poop. Constipation. Didn t shit for days. I make poop pies.
Models: miss_Di

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:31 AM #6586
Модератор

Модератор

Putting a 8 inch dildo in my ass extracting all the shit he can from my ass .It s such a beautiful site to behold.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:32 AM #6587
Модератор

Модератор

Trading places and recording a constipated poop dropping into bathwater!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 26 min 9 s
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:32 AM #6588
Модератор

Модератор

With a very close view of my anus, you first get to see as my pussy and asshole hairs soak up the piss my bladder releases. Despite having a small asshole, it has no choice but to stretch out as a big volume of turds expand it, the very first one with a wide girth.
Models: thetrina

Duration: 31 s 979 ms
Size: 55.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:33 AM #6589
Модератор

Модератор

I had to take the morning shit. I dropped some on the toilet seat and made a meatball.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 18 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 17.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:33 AM #6590
Модератор

Модератор

Back for an encore with toes curled and pushing hard!
Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile