Old 04-15-2019, 02:44 AM #12201
Модератор

Модератор

Warning : You are about to jerk until insanity - Extremely Hot JOI The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER. Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:45 AM #12202
Модератор

Модератор

You love my oily soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:47 AM #12203
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can'BANNED WORD help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for BANNED WORD sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly BANNED WORD first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you BANNED WORD 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:47 AM #12204
Модератор

Модератор

You want to jerk to Me today? Well, you are going to have to do it My way. I want you to jerk it raw for Me. So much jerking, over and over, edging and edging, that your dick will get raw and you may not even be able to cum, HAHAHA! Are you up for the task? You are a jerkaholic, so I am sure you are willing to give this a try! Just follow My instructions in the clip and it will be easy.... maybe.... hahahaha!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:48 AM #12205
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:52 AM #12206
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:53 AM #12207
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:53 AM #12208
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face. She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her. OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:54 AM #12209
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really need a description? Nah. I think my tits and your erection speak for themselves.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:55 AM #12210
Модератор

Модератор

Lauren is alone in Matron's room, but when she sees you come in she pleased to see you for a change. She has had a stressful day and she wants to relax and she thinks if she lets you tickle her pretty feet it will make her laugh a lot! So she slips off her heels, much to your excitement, and puts her perfect soft bare soles up on the desk. She then encourages you to come close and tickle her feet! You do not need asking twice and you tickle her soles making her writhe underneath your fingers. Each time you give her a break, and yourself time to admire her sexy soles, she encourages you to tickle her some more. She is clearly enjoying how it makes her feel and she looks very sexy as she wriggles around in her full uniform, especially when she occasionally flashes you her panties! Lauren even tells you how she wants you to tickle in between her toes and caress her feet as you tickle them more and more!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 86.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile