Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57191
Модератор

Модератор

What 's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You 're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l 'll tell you everything that you 're going to do to become my good little whore. You 're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57192
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom ) Camera focused on your face and tits slighty looking up at me POV i guess. Tits naked Exposed-Fantasy no bra or shirt Red or blue bra , talk as much **** to me till it 's time for my countdown. -- You so desperately want to see my like this. You can 't handle how hot I look in this. Jerk while I degrade you like the bitch you are until you 're ready for your count down. My bitch , for my tits.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57193
Модератор

Модератор

Hier crushe ich in super geilen New Rock Stiefeletten. Diese Teile sind wahrlich ein Traum f ür jeden Fetischisten. Wer w äre nicht gern einmal unter diesen Prachtdingern?! Watch me Squeeze wearing these super hot New Rock Bootees. These are a dream come true for every slave. Who wouldn 't love being Tormented with these beautiful half -boots..
Models: Miss-Christina

Duration: 3 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 51.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57194
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You 're so cute and I 'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That 's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It 's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro -penis tastes good , but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you , otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It 's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me , but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers , I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It 's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips , I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - SPW , gentle giantess , Eat , verbal humiliation , female domination , masturbation instruction , jerk off encouragement , jerk off instruction , dirty talking , brunettes , all natural , @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:26 AM #57196
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms , he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time , she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him , she is not supposed to be there. But , she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can 't believe it. He tries to call out for help , but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times , but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off , but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room , confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip : Coerced Male Orgasm , Riding , Hand Over Mouth , Pinning , Struggle , Femdom , Fantasy , Blondes , Blonde Riding , Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #57197
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead , listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You 'll be ready and willing by the time I 'm done with you. Teasing you , forgetting what you about to do and just letting go , opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #57198
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine 's Day must jerk their cocks to me , the way I say so. I know you want to cum , but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me , cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum , so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10 , finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #57199
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school , I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth : my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I 'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers , making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious , I couldn 't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep -throating , of course ). He takes me doggy -style on a leather couch in the theater , passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more , another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me , he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:27 AM #57200
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now , huh? well now you 're going to do it! See... you 've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position , open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION , right?! I mean , you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things , gargle with it , etc ,. but since I 'm sooooo nice I 'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible : Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT " to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile