Old 04-30-2019, 04:35 PM #19051
Модератор

Модератор

It's just a natural reaction you have. You see my tits and go into loser mode. Like, instantly! You're just a normal guy till my tits are in your face. Then all of a sudden you have a pathetic boner you can't ignore and happily hold that L up high on your stupid face. That's all it takes!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:36 PM #19052
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about! He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:37 PM #19053
Модератор

Модератор

Part I: What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face. That's right. The face of God, revealed. In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave! I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles! He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe… Part II: All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too! In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet. Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean be**** my toes and take one deep inhale after another. Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:51 PM #19054
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:54 PM #19055
Модератор

Модератор

Life is pretty effortless when you have perfect tits. Men are so easy, all it takes is a tight top or a little cleavage to get anything I want. I could probably enslave the entire male population with my gorgeous face, ideal figure, and bewitching voice. For now I'll settle on making you melt, so I can mold you into my obedient submissive. Watch and feel yourself go weak for my tits, you lucky boy.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 04:59 PM #19056
Модератор

Модератор

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she screams in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 05:04 PM #19057
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive violence and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 05:14 PM #19058
Модератор

Модератор

You're a pathetic sub that also eats its own cum. How freaking ridiculous is that? I think you're too much of a loser. Too much so that you don't even deserve to indulge in your cum eating fantasy. Oh you really want it? Well I want you to prove it to me that you can handle some pain without being a wuss before... Earn the right to Consumer cum! Cbt, cum countdown and cum eating instructions included.
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 05:16 PM #19059
Модератор

Модератор

The Hottest Cum Eating Instruction Compilation! A must have for a cum eating slut like you , Purchasing this video will keep you busy eating your sticky cum for hours while I enjoy spending your hard earned money . Buy it now and open wide, over and over ! Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes : JasmineJunkie 50% PaytoCum 100% LoserDickTax $50 SitOnMe 75% Cuck4Life 50% Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 44 min 7 s
Size: 3.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 05:20 PM #19060
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile