Old 07-15-2019, 05:28 PM #53901
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+y tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:30 PM #53902
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you sniff, you become more of who you really crave to be- A sniffing sissy slut! Your pantyhose are on and your sissy dicklette is as hard as it can get! Rub it and sniff. Nothing makes you want to become a faggot more than sniffing your p.0p-p3r$ for me. Sniffing turns you into a slut, sniffing makes your clitty cum
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 954 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:32 PM #53903
Модератор

Модератор

I know how excited you get just watching and listening to Me, now it's time to use that sexual excitement to make you emptier and more obedient than ever before. You will drop so DEEP as I guide you to use that excitement, moving it all over your body and pulling all thoughts from your mind. Watch Me in My full latex outfit with lots of shots of My ass in the open back dress as I get you so excited and sitting on the edge, endlessly using that edge feeling to become so empty and obedient for Me. My pleasure SNAPS sending you intense PLEASURE over and over. Video includes- *latex outfit *ass shots *shots of My natural DDDs cleavage *auto and visual Triggers *post suggestions *subliminals *SNAPS for pleasure *crystal induction *multi-layered sound with multiple voice tracks including ASMR whispers, light music, and brainwave entrainment
Models: Goddess Zenova

Duration: 31 min 12 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:32 PM #53904
Модератор

Модератор

A short squirting session in my pink camisole, purple wig, and glasses. Pinup style.
Models: MsShyViolet

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:33 PM #53905
Модератор

Модератор

Come here piggy, piggy, piggy. I am calling you, are you ready to pay and play? Stare at my hot body, I know you like what you see. Listen to my seductive voice as I tempt you into my pretty little hands. You know what I want. Your money turns me on so much! So hand it over piggy. I know you can't say no to me when you see how perfect and sexy I am. You just can't, you're no longer in control. I have seduced you. So give me what I desire piggy. I can see you drooling over me, and you will do anything I say at this point. Come play with me
Models: Bratty Leah

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:38 PM #53906
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:39 PM #53907
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my little jerk addict it is that time of day.. sneak away from work or family just to whip your little dick out and jerk it for me. Stroke and send.. stroke and send.. you can't get enough. Be a good jerkaholic for me, drop those pants and open your wallets because I love me a good addict YESPRINCESSK100 ANYTHING4YOU
Models: SadisticPrincessKitten

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:41 PM #53908
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:42 PM #53909
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 05:44 PM #53910
Модератор

Модератор

Are you staring at My boobs? I hope so... that's what this clip is all about. I tease you and tell you to jerk off. What else was there... oh yeah, I say lots of mean things to you in the process! Duh! That's why you're going to buy this clip instead of just looking at boobs on the internet. And those are naked right out there boobs! I just give you a little peek. More than you deserve loser!
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile