Old 03-26-2019, 09:49 AM #6551
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back and relax as my sexy and soothing voice guides you to an orgasm. You're going to be a good boy for me and jerk until I count you down to an explosive orgasm. You can't help yourself, my voice is too erotic, and you will be close to cumming from the start of this audio clip. But hold back until the end, and make your Princess very happy. I love making you cum for me. Sensual jerk off encouragement with some light JOI.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 14.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:49 AM #6552
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:50 AM #6553
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, high HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:51 AM #6554
Модератор

Модератор

All BJ, all POV. 30 minutes showing what I can do with an 8" cock. Lots of eye contact and deep throat, finishing with a cumshot on my mouth.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 30 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:51 AM #6555
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:52 AM #6556
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:53 AM #6557
Модератор

Модератор

Default Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:54 AM #6558
Модератор

Модератор

Focus on My voice, My perfect feet and fall into foot worshiping ecstasy
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:56 AM #6559
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: MASTURBATION - PUSSY WORSHIP - EXTREME CLOSEUPS - ANAL MASTURBATION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - MUTUAL MASTURBATION - SENSUAL DOMINATION - MIND FUCK Honey? Are you home? Good, come in here please, I wants to talk to you...Oh, dont be silly..come sit down, its not like you haven't seen me naked before. It think its finally time for us to have the talk..you know the sex talk. Look at you, my handsome young man. I bet you are starting to notice girls...I know you've started to jerking off...You can be honest with me. Its always just been the two of us and its time that you start learning how to really be the man of the house. The man that your I need. I've always given you everything you've ever needed or wanted. It'll just be the two of us always. I have a special treat for you, go ahead..look at my sweet pussy. The one that brought you into this world...Isn't it pretty? I want you to pleasure yourself while you watch me masturbate. Feels good doesn't it? We've always had a special relationship and I love you very much. I want to give you all the love you'll ever need.........Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 09:57 AM #6560
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile