Old 04-01-2019, 06:27 AM #7501
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me, can't you? If you want to worship my legs, boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:31 AM #7502
Модератор

Модератор

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Poppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:32 AM #7503
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:33 AM #7504
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:38 AM #7505
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:42 AM #7506
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 06:46 AM #7507
Модератор

Модератор

Arinna knows how to end her work week. She gets 3 men over and they all fuck her hard, anal too. She gets a lot of cum, what she does with it will surprise you
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 39 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 07:02 AM #7508
Модератор

Модератор

Part 7 of 7 from a Custom Video - Finally I claim my ultimate reward and give Jessica hers. She sucks my cock like there's no tomorrow. I shoot a massive load, half in her mouth, half on her amazing breasts. She scoops it all up, plays with it for a second, then swallows every last drop. I will hire Jessica Bangkok every chance I get, because that woman is FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Models: provillain

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 AM #7509
Модератор

Модератор

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ME? I bring you down to My lair where I get you high on poppers. I know exactly how to weaken you, turning you to putty in My hands. I have so many devilish stroking instructions for you and I make you edge your cock over and over, getting you more fucked up. Finally when you're at your weakest and begging to cum, I have a little Blackmail Fantasy game I want you to play... Play the game despite the risk and you'll be allowed the most explosive [email*protected] m a i l
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 07:07 AM #7510
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile